Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Community Manager Appreciation Day

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I just want to make sure that Bonnie Anne & One-Eyed Jack (and of course #JuliaFromKI too ) know how much I appreciate them and am forever grateful for all the insanely hard work they do for all of us. You guys RAWK and all your efforts in my (our) behalf is never unnoticed and I love you dearly for helping make my life so fulfilling as I benefit from the fruits of your labor. *Ginormous Chrissy Hugs*

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Why, thank you.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Chrissy, you said it marvelously and you are <Black>spot on with your showing of appreciation.

Beyond the shadow of doubt, OEJ and Bonnie are the hardest working rabbit and fox duo EVER! Well, there may not be many rabbit/fox duos out there, but even if there were a blehzillion, Bonnie and Jack would still be El Numero Uno! It can be easy to overlook all of their efforts and hard work, simply because they make it look so easy and carry on diligently behind the scenes. But we must never forget that behind those cute, little icons, there are wonderful, real-life human beings giving all they have to make the message boards the "posters' paradise" that it is.

So, for that we all should give them a well deserved pat on the back, shake their hands, nods of approval or simply just offer up a kind Thank You!

Thank you both and we surely do appreciate you.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I would like to say, I really appreciate all the hard work they did for Pirate101 in creating the game's adventures we all love to embark & more, and not just One-Eyed Jack and Bonnie Anne alone. I would like to express my appreciation for all the Pirate101 team out there, including those that are absent in the boards since their previous posts, I presume, that is to say, Ratbeard, Sarah Steele, El Kaboing, Morgan Lafitte, Frogfather, Madame Vadima, Mordekai, Donkey Hotay, The Commodore, Avery, Blind Mew, Decius, Ol' Fish-Eye, and the all other KI staff, including the 3D character model animators that did very well in creating character animations, especially custom made animations! Still, I would like to speak to one of KI's 3D model animators, if they get the chance to do so, that is. I like these a lot! Now, I presume they're still busy with creating more new adventures & other content, so, if any of you are around, pass this boatload of appreciation from me to the rest of the P101 team & all other KI staff.

Maybe this should be called KI Staff Appreciation Day instead, so why start slow on this? What do the lot of you think of this? Just spinning out thoughts here.

Thank you all once again, P101 team, for all the continued supportive hard & simultaneously heartfelt labor that has been done to the game! Keep it all up!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
2, 4, 6, 8,
Who do we appreciate?
OEJ, Bonnie Anne, El Kaboing, Blind Mew, Decius & Ratbeard!
All who have taken the time and trouble to respond to our questions, suggestions and demands; with humor and caring. Definitely, you deserve a Day of Appreciation from all!

Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jan 26, 2015 wrote:
I just want to make sure that Bonnie Anne & One-Eyed Jack (and of course #JuliaFromKI too ) know how much I appreciate them and am forever grateful for all the insanely hard work they do for all of us. You guys RAWK and all your efforts in my (our) behalf is never unnoticed and I love you dearly for helping make my life so fulfilling as I benefit from the fruits of your labor. *Ginormous Chrissy Hugs*
Ye Be right Thank ye all at KI

Administrator
Thank you, thank you! For a crew o' scurvy Pirates, you certainly do make our jobs easier.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Yes, thank you indeed! I can not add to what has already been eloquently (and/or comically) said, but I too wish to express my appreciation for your hardwork, your attention to detail and the game's players, and most of all, for your kindness and encouragement.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
The lassie said it best ye guys be truly awesome haha har.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
One-Eyed Jack on Jan 26, 2015 wrote:
Thank you, thank you! For a crew o' scurvy Pirates, you certainly do make our jobs easier.
Anything for our captins

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jan 26, 2015 wrote:
can't argue with that! i love how much work was putted to this game and i am super grateful for all of the work they do for this freaking epic game! you guys know how to put a smile on our faces even on our good friend scrooge i mean seriously its like you just want to smile at everything at this game the humor the artwork and the battling! ( and the powers to of coarse ) everything so i thee warrior thank you for all of your great work!

fearless talon lewis one happy

Captain
May 16, 2011
My, my, why didn't didn't I come to this thread earlier? How did I miss it?

However, Chrissy is quite right - thanks Message Board (Team? Developers/Managers? Awesome people in general? Yeah, let's go with that.)

Thank you, awesome people!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Let's not forget the Moderators who have to read our drivel before passing it along to the proper person ( if it requires a response ) or just directly approving our post for posting! So, a big thank you to the hard working and anonymous moderators!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
anecorbie on Jan 28, 2015 wrote:
Let's not forget the Moderators who have to read our drivel before passing it along to the proper person ( if it requires a response ) or just directly approving our post for posting! So, a big thank you to the hard working and anonymous moderators!
That would be Jack & Bonnie :D

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jan 28, 2015 wrote:
That would be Jack & Bonnie :D
Wait...then who's Robred98?

Esperanza is right,praise to anonymous moderators as well as community managers!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
The Hoodoo Master on Jan 29, 2015 wrote:
Wait...then who's Robred98?

Esperanza is right,praise to anonymous moderators as well as community managers!
Wow, I have never seen that before. Great spot Felix. Then kudos to the mysterious Robeard too

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jan 29, 2015 wrote:
Wow, I have never seen that before. Great spot Felix. Then kudos to the mysterious Robeard too
That's omnipresent Felix for ya...and really,never?That's weird,since you,mademoiselle Chrissy yarred a few of his posts!

In fact,since he has 10 yarrs and 10 posts,you're his main yarrer!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
The Hoodoo Master on Jan 30, 2015 wrote:
That's omnipresent Felix for ya...and really,never?That's weird,since you,mademoiselle Chrissy yarred a few of his posts!

In fact,since he has 10 yarrs and 10 posts,you're his main yarrer!
Well I did do an additional post stating my 'Duh' moment but I guess it got lost in cyberspace. Yea I saw my yars so I can only attribute it to memory holeyness

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Sorry, SUPER late reply, YOU GUYS AY KI ARE AWESOME! its super cool that you guys take things out of history, pirateify it, and make a game outta it, BOOYAH!