Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Better Staffy Weapons

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Sep 19, 2013
Currently, the progression for most witchdoctors' weapons is generally going to be whatever you start with, range 5 wand, phule's wand if you can get it, Moo Manchu's wand. There's really no reason to even consider weapon power because no power uses it, and as a result there's no reason to upgrade wands every 5-10 levels like other classes. I'd like it if you could add bonus spell power to wands, so there's a reason to get a new one every now and then. My current wand is 20 levels behind me, but it works just fine. If a Buccaneer used a 20-level-old axe, he would have a hard time.

Also, Witchdoctors need some epic talents. The only two we can get are Mojo Rising and Mojo Echo, and I'm pretty sure those don't trigger with powers and require about level 60 to get, so they're pretty worthless. I think witchdoctors should get talents such as Readied Spell or Doomspell. Maybe that would give us a reason to upgrade staffs.

Two-Faced Timothy Thompson, Level 42 Witchdoctor
Merciless Malorn Morgan, Level 22 Buccaneer

Petty Officer
Jun 13, 2013
I defiantly agree. I made a similar post earlier and maybe if we ask enough they might listen.