Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Five B.O.X.E.S. Event-related queries...

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I really enjoyed the Five B.O.X.E.S. event in Wizard101, especially the Pirate101 crossover in Zafaria's Telegraph B.O.X. instance, but I do have some queries in mind after going through that event & it's instances in W101...

I noticed how some of Ravenwood professors have been taken unexpected turns in their earlier years that were all caused by the Maestro's twisted schemes to destroy the Spiral's history, that is to say, Halston Balestrom in Newgate Prison framed with the Opal of Ojai theft that he didn't commit, Falmea taking a different school of magic that is not what suited her, & Grand General Sylvia attempting to sweep the Spiral with her troops while Cyrus & Malistaire taking different careers instead of being magic professors, yet, I began to notice a few more events that were left out of that favored time-traveling event, though I do enjoy rescuing Boochbeard & Mr. Gandry from being prisoners to the Valencian Clockwork Armada & thwarting the Maestro's moves in these events.

However, I had thoughts that there are a few more key people that have yet to be affected by the Maestro's diabolical plans to ruin the Spiral's history, so, after enjoying that event, my mind went into thinking, such as, "What if Lydia Greyrose hadn't become the Ice Professor & were left with her evil sisters & held captive by the two while they plotted to do more than consume children beyond their home world of Candyworld, akin to the "Hansel & Gretel" story? What if Moolinda Wu wasn't the recent Life Professor after Sylvia's death from illness & was absconded by some evil group of absconders hailed from another world or something? What if Alhazred hadn't become the Balance Professor & something turned his life around? What if Malorn Ashthorn hadn't become an understudy to Dworgyn & had taken a different course in his life? What if Arthur Wethersfield (the positive relative of Nigel Wethersfield what was turned to stone by the Gorgon, Medusa) hadn't become an understudy of Balance to Alhazred & had to take a different career?", & perhaps, most of all, "What if Merle Ambrose hadn't founded the Ravenwood School of Magical Arts & a tragic event that led to a possible kidnapping of Merle Ambrose & a large-scale takeover of Wizard City by a massive war battalion could signify the Spiral's doom & all of existence as they know it?". Aren't some of you wondering that there were more to the events' stories than just these in W101?

Nevertheless, I would suspect that the Maestro have many more devious plots in his sleeve than these. Even so, what if Wizards weren't there to prevent these events? I would say, it would be up to the Pirates to stop the Maestro's plans to ruin history, & I'm sure The Professor would place Pirates into these adventures.

I ask you this, Pirates, what would occur in an event familiar to the Five B.O.X.E.S. in W101 & how would we see these kind of events made in P101? Please place your thoughts about this here.

Thanks once again for hearing me!

Ensign
Jun 20, 2013
Whose to say we aren't done seeing the Maestro and the Professor? Anything can happen in that game.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Positively brilliant, Trimond! I would love to see a BOXES event here in Pirate, but with it mostly concerned with SI historic events with just one cross-over into wizard territory.
As we know, SI was the possession of the Crown of Monquista until Avery bought it with his loot from the Polarian war. Was he a great hero? What if something happened to him? No SI haven for the orphan pirate destined to defeat the Armada.
And our trainers, what lurks in their past? Bonnie Anne was fleeing from the Radicals and the Troubles in Albion, what if something changed her to become a leader of the Radicals instead?
And, of course, the big question that has been mentioned here before, going back in time to El Dorado.
So many possibilities ( so many time lines ).....

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
anecorbie on Feb 4, 2015 wrote:
Positively brilliant, Trimond! I would love to see a BOXES event here in Pirate, but with it mostly concerned with SI historic events with just one cross-over into wizard territory.
As we know, SI was the possession of the Crown of Monquista until Avery bought it with his loot from the Polarian war. Was he a great hero? What if something happened to him? No SI haven for the orphan pirate destined to defeat the Armada.
And our trainers, what lurks in their past? Bonnie Anne was fleeing from the Radicals and the Troubles in Albion, what if something changed her to become a leader of the Radicals instead?
And, of course, the big question that has been mentioned here before, going back in time to El Dorado.
So many possibilities ( so many time lines ).....
These are all good questions, & with so many thoughts on different timelines & different courses in P101's timeline.

The Five B.O.X.E.S. event in W101 left us with some queries left unanswered after we enjoyed it again and again, such as the other professors of Ravenwood besides the affected ones. such as Moolinda Wu, Alhazred, Arthur, & of course, Merle Ambrose himself, not being affected by the Maestro's diabolical plots to tear the Spiral's history & it's Prime Timeline apart yet. So many thoughts on time traveling adventures with the Professor, although, it would be very interesting to see Avery and other Skull Island's trainers having an unexpected turn in their lives that they shouldn't take & what we could do to prevent these turns. I would like to thwart more of the Maestro's plans he's got cooking in his warped, time-twisted brain. Besides, I've been having this feeling that we've not even seen the last of the Maestro, because, to quote the Professor from W101 about the Maestro's imminent return, "I'm sure he won't give up so easily!".

You know, it would be apparent to us that the Professor and the Maestro have been at each other for... who knows what. It's almost like a big apparent endless struggle against each other, like the ongoing battle of good VS. evil, or more likely... a... Time War (hint, hint.), of sorts... between him and the Maestro. The history behind these time-traveling beings are almost like a big & somehow complex mystery, & one that is always unending.

Like The Vagabond said, "Whose to say we aren't done with the Maestro and the Professor?". If the Maestro tries to mess with time again, we & the Professor will always be prepared to stop him again!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Trimond297 on Feb 5, 2015 wrote:
These are all good questions, & with so many thoughts on different timelines & different courses in P101's timeline.

The Five B.O.X.E.S. event in W101 left us with some queries left unanswered after we enjoyed it again and again, such as the other professors of Ravenwood besides the affected ones. such as Moolinda Wu, Alhazred, Arthur, & of course, Merle Ambrose himself, not being affected by the Maestro's diabolical plots to tear the Spiral's history & it's Prime Timeline apart yet. So many thoughts on time traveling adventures with the Professor, although, it would be very interesting to see Avery and other Skull Island's trainers having an unexpected turn in their lives that they shouldn't take & what we could do to prevent these turns. I would like to thwart more of the Maestro's plans he's got cooking in his warped, time-twisted brain. Besides, I've been having this feeling that we've not even seen the last of the Maestro, because, to quote the Professor from W101 about the Maestro's imminent return, "I'm sure he won't give up so easily!".

You know, it would be apparent to us that the Professor and the Maestro have been at each other for... who knows what. It's almost like a big apparent endless struggle against each other, like the ongoing battle of good VS. evil, or more likely... a... Time War (hint, hint.), of sorts... between him and the Maestro. The history behind these time-traveling beings are almost like a big & somehow complex mystery, & one that is always unending.

Like The Vagabond said, "Whose to say we aren't done with the Maestro and the Professor?". If the Maestro tries to mess with time again, we & the Professor will always be prepared to stop him again!
BTW, can you tell me what B.O.X.E.S. stands for?

Ensign
Jun 20, 2013
Trimond297 on Feb 5, 2015 wrote:

Nice to know my views are appreciated. GASP!! What if we met.....MARCO POLLO?! And no, I'm afraid I don't know what B.O.X.E.S. stands for...but I can say that it will be either ingenious or ridiculous....possibly both.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
anecorbie on Feb 6, 2015 wrote:
BTW, can you tell me what B.O.X.E.S. stands for?
What does that stand for? I... have no idea what that stands for, either.

Honestly, I'm not that too highly skilled on deciphering acronyms, even new ones, like the one they came up with for that event's name, so I don't know. Perhaps someone at KI knows what that means... unless they say it's a mystery.

Ensign
Aug 03, 2011
Ever seen a movie where you think the villain is dead? Well, it's one of those scenarios which they fake their deaths, then with the heroes off guard about the not so dead villain, they can strike them easily. Do you think, by any chances, the Maestro may have faked his death and may return in Pirate101? Now, because Pirate101 got released years later after Wizard101, the Maestro may have changed in appearance and features and stuff. Or if the Maestro IS dead, another villain can take his place?