Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Temple of Toloc

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 07, 2011
I've tried searching for this, but I haven't come up with anything, so I'm hoping (kinda) that this is new and that I'm not overlooking something.

Anyway: a friend and I are doing the quest "An Archaic Curiosity"/"The Idol of Toloc;" we've progressed to the point where we are instructed to obtain the idol. The platform is lowered (though the idol is still above our characters' heads), but we are unable to collect it (the quest arrow disappears completely, but nothing else pops up, like "Press [X] to collact").
We have used all three totems, in the order the quest requires, but nothing further happens. We've tried exiting and restarting the dungeon, as well as using all the "extra" totems we could find, too. We simply cannot collect the idol, and this is a quest we've both done before (on other characters, together and seperately) without any issues like this occurring.

So... is this our problem? are we doing something wrong?
Or has something happened to the quest itself?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
WynterStar on Jan 16, 2015 wrote:
I've tried searching for this, but I haven't come up with anything, so I'm hoping (kinda) that this is new and that I'm not overlooking something.

Anyway: a friend and I are doing the quest "An Archaic Curiosity"/"The Idol of Toloc;" we've progressed to the point where we are instructed to obtain the idol. The platform is lowered (though the idol is still above our characters' heads), but we are unable to collect it (the quest arrow disappears completely, but nothing else pops up, like "Press [X] to collact").
We have used all three totems, in the order the quest requires, but nothing further happens. We've tried exiting and restarting the dungeon, as well as using all the "extra" totems we could find, too. We simply cannot collect the idol, and this is a quest we've both done before (on other characters, together and seperately) without any issues like this occurring.

So... is this our problem? are we doing something wrong?
Or has something happened to the quest itself?
The platform must lower completely for you to be able to collect it. This is a glitch or you've forgotten a step.