Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I dont know...

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
Hello pirates! it is me, not that you recognize me of course...
I have been on the message boards sense nearly pirate101 started but i was never popular (even that akward moment when Chrissy The Blesser didn't know who I was on the message boards)
But I am just here to say I will be back soon.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
MightySwashbuckler... on Jan 6, 2015 wrote:
I have been on the message boards sense nearly pirate101 started but i was never popular (even that akward moment when Chrissy The Blesser didn't know who I was on the message boards)
ok mate! we hope that you will return soon, happy sailing, and may your jug of yum never run dry!

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Hello Mighty Swashbuckler, it will be great to have you back! I have only been on the boards a little over a year but I certainly do remember seeing and reading posts from you. And don't worry, popularity doesn't or at least shouldn't matter at all when sharing enthusiasm, helpful tidbits, seeking out help, posting issues and feedback or just spreading some piratical creativity about the game we love-- we are all in the community together and all equally. Just post what you feel and what you have interests in and some will get responses, some may not. That's life here on the message boards as we all have had ideas and posts go unnoticed-- doesn't mean they aren't good ideas or great posts at all.

I look forward to checking out your posts and again, Welcome Back!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
MightySwashbuckler... on Jan 6, 2015 wrote:
Hey, I have always said that when it comes to names I have a brain like a steel sieve.

Nothing personal, I forget everyone at one time or another? Just ask my Sunday School students, after three years under my tutelage I still hand out name badges.

Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jan 6, 2015 wrote:
Hey, I have always said that when it comes to names I have a brain like a steel sieve.

Nothing personal, I forget everyone at one time or another? Just ask my Sunday School students, after three years under my tutelage I still hand out name badges.
Hi
chrissy! I haven't played in a while but i'm Zane lol
and I remember you saying that

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Popularity is overrated anyways give me three true friends any day.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey