Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Nefarious 6 Badge with low levels

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
May 06, 2011
Just earlier, I saw a level 12 Bucaneer with the nefarious 6th badge. How is that possible? I thought you couldn't teleport to others in the tower of Moo Manchu - could you or is it just another problem from the past? I would really like to know why, because I don't think such a low level deserves the badge.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
KatherineDragonBla... on Dec 28, 2014 wrote:
Just earlier, I saw a level 12 Bucaneer with the nefarious 6th badge. How is that possible? I thought you couldn't teleport to others in the tower of Moo Manchu - could you or is it just another problem from the past? I would really like to know why, because I don't think such a low level deserves the badge.
I completely agree. But if that low level pirate has a membership then all areas of P101 is open to them; all they need to do is port to a high level friend and form a group to enter The Tower of Moo Manchu. In the tower they only need to refrain from joining the battles, until they get to the Nefarious fFve fight. They then drink the potion, their friends beat up the Nef-5 ( and the low level pirate ) and then they get the badge.
Its too bad that they get something that we've fought for and earned our way through the game to get.

Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2013
Yes I have seen a few level 20 people with the badge, I don't understand how that is possible.

Lieutenant
Jun 16, 2012
This bothers me too. Not so very long ago my level 18 musketeer who had farmed Gortez for the fire toad was in the bazaar with Lord of the Apes badge title up. The glowing eyed neferious player next to me wanted to know where that badge came from. After I told him, he wondered if he could get in there and I told him I wasn't taking him. He was teens or low twenty's level (I forget exactly) when I looked as I thought it was a silly question from someone who had fought in Moo's tower, until I realized he had been carried in Moo's tower.

Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
I saw that too. A level 21 was in the tower. Apparently if you join a group you can still get credit for completing the tower somehow.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Petty Officer
Apr 21, 2012
I don't get why you would do the Tower at such low levels, isn't the gear there for level 65+ or something? Such difficulty for really no profit other then some glowing eyes that I probably won't equip anyway.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
This be quite strange didn't think it be possible fer this to happen, we better consul this with Ratbeard.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
To be honest it's really unfair. We high level pirates wait for a long time for a new world but then Ki released the tower (grateful for it not hating) and in my opinion it's like a reward for us for our long waiting. But then some how some way lower level pirates can just go up their and have other people do the hard work and then the lower level pirate can just drink the potion and and walk off with the badge. I really think KI should put an end to this. I hope some people can relate to what i'm saying.

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
A statement was made a while back with relation to access to the tower.

https://www.pirate101.com/forum/captains-log/access-to-the-tower-of-moo-manchu-8ad6a41b4937464a014938685b551118

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Bonnie Anne on Dec 31, 2014 wrote:
A statement was made a while back with relation to access to the tower.

https://www.pirate101.com/forum/captains-log/access-to-the-tower-of-moo-manchu-8ad6a41b4937464a014938685b551118
That's just great, Bonnie Anne; but if any level five can get in to get the badge, it ceases to be 'special'. Why get it and equip it?

Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2013
dragonmaster1236 on Dec 30, 2014 wrote:
To be honest it's really unfair. We high level pirates wait for a long time for a new world but then Ki released the tower (grateful for it not hating) and in my opinion it's like a reward for us for our long waiting. But then some how some way lower level pirates can just go up their and have other people do the hard work and then the lower level pirate can just drink the potion and and walk off with the badge. I really think KI should put an end to this. I hope some people can relate to what i'm saying.
I am sure those people who have the badge at low levels probably have another max level pirate and is just asking some friends to help them get the badge earlier, maybe the tower should be restricted for only 55 and up?

Petty Officer
Apr 15, 2010
Ninja Phoenix123 on Jan 5, 2015 wrote:
I am sure those people who have the badge at low levels probably have another max level pirate and is just asking some friends to help them get the badge earlier, maybe the tower should be restricted for only 55 and up?
I highly disagree with the level cap you suggested. My brother is a level 53 and we did the tower together and beat it. If he beat the first questline and had the quest to get into the tower why should he be restricted from it do to level?

Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
Ninja Phoenix123 on Jan 5, 2015 wrote:
Well yeah, but some pirates do it when they dont have a max level pirate and I think it should be 50 and up

Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2013
the purple captian on Jan 5, 2015 wrote:
I highly disagree with the level cap you suggested. My brother is a level 53 and we did the tower together and beat it. If he beat the first questline and had the quest to get into the tower why should he be restricted from it do to level?
Both of you have valid answers but I just ranged it from 55 and up because all the drops are only for 55 and up, it's just a suggestion.