Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Kill the Hydra quest broken?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jan 13, 2009
We tried to kill the Hydra today but it seems to be bugged and unable to be finished. After the initial round where we did some damage to the Ebon head, the round ended and it disappeared. So we killed the different colored heads and it respawned again. This time though, although we could see the Hydra respawn and could see it between rounds when the camera moved, when the board came up, all you could see were the other mobs including one in the Ebons exact same space. During many rounds, we were unable to either target or do any damage to the Ebon at all even though we knew which space it was in(by the way, the other heads were able to move through and into the exact same space the Ebon head occupied putting 2 mobs in the same space which I've never seen happen before). We tried AOE's, bombs, shooting the mob in his space,etc., nothing worked. As we were being slowly pecked to death by the heads, we quit the fight as it was useless to continue. The is the only quest I have on my list right now. Will KI advance my char past this roadblock so I can continue and get my Aquila companions?

Petty Officer
Jan 13, 2009
Please delete, I was able to complete the quest during a second run through. Thanks.

Petty Officer
Feb 27, 2009
This literally sounds like my situation. The head was able to be walked on by me and other heads. But by the second time me and my friends completed it since the glitch happened on a piece of ice and not the head.

Quentin Davenport, lvl 65