Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

tips for defeating haku in the isle of doom

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jun 20, 2013
ok guys,pirate crusher here. heres some tips for defeating him\

=use buffs,but dont attack!

=focus on keeping your long range togheter, and have your melee as a group

=dont attack,but use krakens coils

=hide for as long as you can

=get ready to blast them out,but not on the first turn

the reason why the straighes are similar is because at a certain point or on the condition that haku is low health, he spawns a axesaur mummy

it almost whipped my privateer out

next, use your class technique to annialate the enemy(=tank =stab and hide etc..)

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
The way I've always done this quest is to defeat all enemies except Haku, heal as much as I can, and then defeat Haku. When Haku is defeated, he calls the Aztecosaur Mummy for help. Continue healing while the Mummy comes to you. Use the Dynamite Barrels to damage the Mummy and then defeat him. If you defeat Haku first, then you have to fight the Mummy and the characters that are part of Haku's group.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
pirate crusher on Dec 18, 2014 wrote:
ok guys,pirate crusher here. heres some tips for defeating him\

=use buffs,but dont attack!

=focus on keeping your long range togheter, and have your melee as a group

=dont attack,but use krakens coils

=hide for as long as you can

=get ready to blast them out,but not on the first turn

the reason why the straighes are similar is because at a certain point or on the condition that haku is low health, he spawns a axesaur mummy

it almost whipped my privateer out

next, use your class technique to annialate the enemy(=tank =stab and hide etc..)
Wonderful tips for all the classes there, Pirate Crusher! Couldn't have said it better myself. It's been a while since I battled that Holy Water Moley on my main pirate...but I do have some Lvl 5-10 pirates just waiting in the wings. I'll be sure to use some of your great tips when they face those revolting water moles!

And Haku "may be short and stinky", but there's just something pretty cool about that little guy! Haku...what a great name, too! Sounds like a Hawaiian sneeze! Haaaaakuuu

Thanks for the tips!

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Yes Huku is a tough boss if your pirate(s) is not strong enough. Here is a tip do a mob attack on Haku, that always help me to defeat that watermole.Don't forget the rouse skill to heal ( spoiler alert ) when the mummy appears.If in a hurry to enter the final zone in skull island or have short time to train your pirate,you can always ask a willing player for help at Avery's court.