Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The First Day

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
Little late for this but i was unable to get on so now i will post, Captain pluton and his vulture fleet must be tired after being attacked by fleets of pirates greedy for scrip, on the first day the fleets were still there even to 5am when i finally got tired, i must say i truly was impressed by the hoards of pirates working together to down some of the hardest ships in the skyway in less then a minute, hopefully when i get on later those same fleets will be there cause i got some looting to do

Developer
zuto4011a on Dec 15, 2014 wrote:
Little late for this but i was unable to get on so now i will post, Captain pluton and his vulture fleet must be tired after being attacked by fleets of pirates greedy for scrip, on the first day the fleets were still there even to 5am when i finally got tired, i must say i truly was impressed by the hoards of pirates working together to down some of the hardest ships in the skyway in less then a minute, hopefully when i get on later those same fleets will be there cause i got some looting to do
Awesome!

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
zuto4011a on Dec 15, 2014 wrote:
I agree. I love the fact that KI games center on groups of no more than four for the content, but it is nice to occasionally bring everyone on your friends list for some fun!!!!

That and the fact my companions now exclusively get my nautical XP for me. I needed a new reason to hit the extremely high seas and work on my rusty broadside skills.