Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Idea: Snack Class Packs in Crown Shop

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Hello KI developers!

I had this idea that would help out players when it comes to pet training and would possibly add more Crowns purchasing to the game.

Would it be possible to add new, class-specific Snack Packs to the Crown Shop?

So, just like the current Snack Packs that give out random Rank 3-7 Snacks of all Classes (Main Course, Side Dish, Dessert and Universal), these new class-specific packs would only carry random Main Course or Side Dish or Dessert Snacks all in the same packs (maybe with some Universal thrown in....or not). That way players with a lot of Main Course lovin' pets, could go to the Crown Shop and buy a Main Course Snack Pack, knowing that they would be guaranteed 7 snacks that would help there pet's power grow. So, the Crown Shop would add these packs: Main Course Snack Pack, Side Dish Snack Pack, Dessert Snack Pack (all giving random Rank 3-7 Snacks from their respective snack class) .

Since they are a bit more helpful when looking for a specific type of snack type, the Crown price could be a bit higher than the 115 Crowns for the current 'all-class' random snack types-- maybe something like 250 Crowns?

I think this would help many players with Crowns and would bring in more revenue. So, do you guys/gals think that something like this would be possible or even cost effective and/or worth the effort?

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
.......or perhaps the programming could allow us to select the current Crown Shop Snack Pack and when we do, it would then prompt us to choose between Mixed-Class, Main Course, Side Dish or Dessert pack (maybe just 4 cute and cuddly, little icons to choose from). They would still be randomly drawn from Rank 3-7 Snacks, but we would get a chance to influence what we get/need or just go all out random if we desire. We then would select the desired pack option and hit buy/purchase and yar.

Maybe? Just was brainstorming and thought I would add this.

Thanks again for reading and at least entertaining the thought.