Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Minor El Dorado Puppet Show animation error

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
In the scene, while playing the El Dorado Puppet Show, where Marco Pollo tries to bring out his El Dorado Map, but brings out other objects a few times, with each time doing so angers him little by little before he did bring out his map, I noticed that one of his eyebrows were colored incorrectly. Right now, at the part where he holds out a Yum-Yum bottle, Marco Pollo gave out another anger expression in his face, by looking at Marco Pollo's eyebrow, his eyebrow is colored wrong, it's the color of his face rather than the original proper color. I noticed this while watching that part of the Puppet Show. Could you please fix this little animation discoloration error?

Thanks!

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Just look really closely at Marco Pollo's eyebrow during that scene as he holds up a Yum-Yum bottle while trying to bring out his El Dorado Map, & you'll see that his eyebrow is not properly colored brown like it should be..

Commodore
May 31, 2009
I don't think it is really that big of a deal. It's just an eyebrow, after all.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
MistyDragon13 on Dec 15, 2014 wrote:
I don't think it is really that big of a deal. It's just an eyebrow, after all.
Yes. I know. I spot animation coloration errors when I see them, major or minor. And even so, they should be accounted for.