Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

happy thanksgiving everyone!

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
just wanted to tell everybody happy thanksgiving

i'm thankful for the pirates who have helped me get all the way to max level and i'm thankful for jack throwing that costume party that day i got to meet you guys and i'm thankful for the epic pirate101 and wizard101 games!

wait is that meat and those sweets ( dives right into meat )

el toro. i did not know the captain was such a hog.

me. what? i'm hungry besides thanksgiving is also a eat till you are fat day.

ratbeard. really? well ( tries ham ) SWEET BOOCHBEARDS BEARD ( dives right into food )

bonnie anne, ugh you two are both hogs ( tries cupcake ) 0_0 ( dives right into food )

happy thanksgiving everyone!

Lieutenant
Sep 19, 2011
Happy Thanksgiving Fellow Pirates a Hearty ho ho ho and a bottle of yum to all and to all a good feast

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I just wanted to wish all my beloved Message Board Marauders and all the staff at KingsIsle a wonderful Thanksgiving and I pray that yours is full of those you love and all you are thankful for. *Ginormous Chrissy Hugs*

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Just wanted to say this for today. You all have a happy Thanksgiving!

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! -raises yum glass-

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Happy Thanksgiving every pirate yar, ha, har.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Hope you hams didn't gobble up to much turkey or get stuffed with to much stuffing......and stuff. Also I hope everyone got a chance to enjoy and spend time with their family and friends and just take a much needed break to relax.

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
Everyday I feel thankful is Thanksgiving Day fer me!