Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Preview Captain's Cabins?

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Could we see previews of the Cabins available for purchase, like we are able to do for houses? I'd like to be able to see what is worth 75,000 Scrip in particular. If I'm going to be scavenging, scrimping and saving up for the next five years to get that much Scrip, I need to see "the carrot" at the end of the stick.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Willowydream on Nov 23, 2014 wrote:
Could we see previews of the Cabins available for purchase, like we are able to do for houses? I'd like to be able to see what is worth 75,000 Scrip in particular. If I'm going to be scavenging, scrimping and saving up for the next five years to get that much Scrip, I need to see "the carrot" at the end of the stick.
You can preview the cabin in the BM, there's a magnifying glass and I 've used it.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Would be nice to preview Cabins. You needn't worry about waiting for five years or anything like it, for they still need to adjust the drop rate of Scrips before this goes to Live. It's the Test Realm, you know. Don't worry.

Lieutenant
Jun 16, 2012
From Bonnie Anne's link in one of the other forums for the "live" broadcast, http://youtu.be/_R9xlZu5Trw Towards the end there is a tour of the fancy cabin for script. Basicly it is the same as the crown shop cabin with two floors instead of one.

A preview would be nice, I only know what the crown shop version looks like as I did buy one on test. Though it was a long time after the houses were in that we got previews for those too so... *shrug*

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Trimond297 on Nov 23, 2014 wrote:
Would be nice to preview Cabins. You needn't worry about waiting for five years or anything like it, for they still need to adjust the drop rate of Scrips before this goes to Live. It's the Test Realm, you know. Don't worry.
Thank you for your concern, but I am not really worried. I used exaggeration for emphasis/humor :) I'm pretty confident that the scrip thing will work out.

Lieutenant
Aug 09, 2013
I agree with previewing the cabin idea. I'm sure it will be implemented soon.

Have a great Thanksgiving, crew!