Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Please make all items stitchable.

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Feb 01, 2011
Hey, KI

Why are some items unstitchable? Specifically, the shrimpy shellmet? I spent some time grinding to finally get it. It's only a level 5 hat item, so pretty useless for my level 65 character (though it really fits his general style). Imagine my disappointment when I found the seamstress won't allow me to stitch it over a better piece of gear. I can't understand why you won't allow it to be stitched. I admit, it's not the end of the world, but at the same time it seems a rather arbitrary restriction. Does anyone know of any other non-stitchable items? Perhaps we can compile a list.

Petty Officer
Jan 13, 2009
I also ran into some unstitchable items but Unfortunately, I can't remember what they were right now.

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
Some unstitch-able items may not stay so fer too long but I think it may be because of the Shrimpy Helmet's exclusive talent?

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
I'm pretty sure that all the Nefarious weapons are unstitchable right now. I wish my witchdoctor could get a cooler looking staff but still summon scorpion swarms and have mojo's ruse.

Lieutenant
Feb 01, 2011
You are correct that the nefarious weapons are also unstitchable. This is a shame, because they're so powerful and desirable...but a specific weapon type may not necessarily fit my pirate's general design. For example, I have one especially 'feminine' style privateer who uses a shield and sword, but the Bound Oni's Bulwark is rather harsh and ugly, in my opinion. Now, that might work for another character, but not this one...I wish I could change it to a more 'genteel' design.