Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Concerning Future Pirate101 Worlds

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jun 09, 2013
Grizzleheim and Azteca not to be new P101 worlds?

Personally, I doubt that Grizzleheim and Azteca will be new worlds or possibly even worlds in Pirate101. The Beastmaster and Tribal crown shop packs give you a chance to get exclusive items and even companions each from their respective worlds. With this in consideration, what will those worlds have to offer? If any were to be the least likely of the two it would be Azteca. Azteca was pretty much covered in the Skull Island arcs (so in a sense we already technically have Azteca as a world).

Empty Stormgates Not Future Worlds?

There is a certain number of empty stormgates scattered throughout the existing worlds. Despite this, all of them are unlikely to lead to a new world. The Cat’s Paw / Catbeard’s Lair (located in Port Regal Skyway, Skull Island world) is (or was) actually its own world (or at a time it was) not accessible via transporalator, of course. I believe that some of the currently empty stormgates are simply markers for future to add-ons currently existing worlds.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Ruthless Jack Jack... on Nov 7, 2014 wrote:
Grizzleheim and Azteca not to be new P101 worlds?

Personally, I doubt that Grizzleheim and Azteca will be new worlds or possibly even worlds in Pirate101. The Beastmaster and Tribal crown shop packs give you a chance to get exclusive items and even companions each from their respective worlds. With this in consideration, what will those worlds have to offer? If any were to be the least likely of the two it would be Azteca. Azteca was pretty much covered in the Skull Island arcs (so in a sense we already technically have Azteca as a world).

Empty Stormgates Not Future Worlds?

There is a certain number of empty stormgates scattered throughout the existing worlds. Despite this, all of them are unlikely to lead to a new world. The Cat’s Paw / Catbeard’s Lair (located in Port Regal Skyway, Skull Island world) is (or was) actually its own world (or at a time it was) not accessible via transporalator, of course. I believe that some of the currently empty stormgates are simply markers for future to add-ons currently existing worlds.
Since Grizzleheim is an origin world for many of our players, KI would risk disappointing them should they NOT bring in Grizzleheim or a colony of Grizzelheim. I believe we will eventually see both Grizzleheim and Krokotopia in P101.
With the addition of Xol Akmul, we see an Azteca colony in Skull Island.
Empty stormgates are there for KI developers to use as they see the need to add to the game, why not new and original worlds for us as the W101 team add new worlds in their game? why limit us in our exploration of the Spiral?

Lieutenant
Jun 09, 2013
anecorbie on Nov 7, 2014 wrote:
Since Grizzleheim is an origin world for many of our players, KI would risk disappointing them should they NOT bring in Grizzleheim or a colony of Grizzelheim. I believe we will eventually see both Grizzleheim and Krokotopia in P101.
With the addition of Xol Akmul, we see an Azteca colony in Skull Island.
Empty stormgates are there for KI developers to use as they see the need to add to the game, why not new and original worlds for us as the W101 team add new worlds in their game? why limit us in our exploration of the Spiral?
The Pirate101 exclusive idea of yours is pretty awesome! I am not sure what could possibly be the next world (as many others like me), but it was confirmed by Blind Mew (the administrator, not the NPC) that we will get Darkmoor.

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
Grizzleheim can still be in Pirate101, some would argue that the companions from the Grizzly Beast pack would be reason to believe that they won't have 'new' companions if Grizzleheim came out but these bears aren't all of Grizzleheim's forces!

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Well the packs maybe a hint or two witch world or colonies from other worlds of the spiral.

Aztecosaurs colonized skull island to escape a disaster from earlier time and were the most dominant race at that time.That's between the era of the prawns (?) and the era of the sharks. Now centuries later they are once again recolonizing skull island, a small area of blood shoal,possibly in coasiar channel and the ancient ruins near the dark jungle.Sadly as pirates we can't visit Azteca itself, it was destroyed by some disaster, by the name Mor... ( a wizard stand up from the crowd and shouted " Don't spoil it ! " ) .

For Girzzlehiem it maybe a world that might be soon a playable world, when ever is ready.

Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
I believe Grizzleheim will eventually be in the game, considering its a viking exploration world, and exploring = piratey!

The next book/chapter in the game is almost absolutely super confirmed to be Valencia, however whats after that is completely unsure.

Lieutenant
Jun 09, 2013
I take back my doubt about Grizzleheim being a future world. I believe that all of the worlds mentioned when you chose where you were raised when you created your pirate will be a playable world.

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Grizzleheim is almost certain to be a world. Erika the Red, a holder of one of the El Dorado map pieces, is a bear. However, I say ALMOST certain. It isn't 100%, but it may happen.