Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

strange,sad,creepy dream.

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 15, 2012
last night i had a dream,it was pretty sad,during pirate101. an npc wanted to trade my companions for other companions and a map piece,it was a small(REALLY SMALL) island in cool ranch,in an uknown skyway. i gave him all my companions...it was sad,plus the npc in the dream ripped me off... hopefully this doesnt happen in the game at anytime.
silver joseph vane
tim burton

Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2013
thatonevalenciansw... on Sep 14, 2014 wrote:
last night i had a dream,it was pretty sad,during pirate101. an npc wanted to trade my companions for other companions and a map piece,it was a small(REALLY SMALL) island in cool ranch,in an uknown skyway. i gave him all my companions...it was sad,plus the npc in the dream ripped me off... hopefully this doesnt happen in the game at anytime.
silver joseph vane
tim burton
If I had that dream I'd probably think it was a nightmare! Lol.

Petty Officer
Jul 28, 2011
Am i the only one who thinks that would be AN AMAZING IDEA?

You'll have to prove how well you can do on your own by fighting said guy and be able to get your companions back, but until then, No use. And who knows, maybe you'll get a map piece after all too.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Nightmares eh, ye got to hate them, see the thing about nightmares is they be unpredictable and wild always trying to screw up the mind in shrouded darkness digging in so deep to the point where fear will take control drive ye into pure insanity in yer dreams, alas it be an endless battle between these monstrous nightmares, if I were ye I get ye self a dream catcher those might work.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Ensign
Aug 10, 2011
I have had a thought that something will happen to our companions creep over me. What if we are accused of something and based on the evidence, they lose trust in their own captain?? I mean, it'd have to be something worse than poisoning your crew in order for them to turn against you. Or what if they have anti versions in darkmoor or something like the classic English Bill thing with evil spirits?? I feel something will happen
Dark Gillian Quincy

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
subata speaks on Sep 15, 2014 wrote:
Am i the only one who thinks that would be AN AMAZING IDEA?

You'll have to prove how well you can do on your own by fighting said guy and be able to get your companions back, but until then, No use. And who knows, maybe you'll get a map piece after all too.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
yea...it was sad for me,i swear i was crying like an abused puppy when i had it.
but let's add on to this idea. essentially remaking my nightmare.
your companions decide to mutiny out of a ton of anger due to recent choices,and join a goat's outlaw gang in cool ranch,you spend a chapter of the game alone,you than find an armada prison around the edge of the skyway,and you realize that all of your companions have been imprisoned there. you than earn there trust back by saving them,you have to defeat bishop and the goat outlaw,wilst saving your companions,one by one with the new companions you got from the chapter.

Petty Officer
Jul 06, 2010
Dark Gillian Quinc... on Sep 17, 2014 wrote:
I have had a thought that something will happen to our companions creep over me. What if we are accused of something and based on the evidence, they lose trust in their own captain?? I mean, it'd have to be something worse than poisoning your crew in order for them to turn against you. Or what if they have anti versions in darkmoor or something like the classic English Bill thing with evil spirits?? I feel something will happen
Dark Gillian Quincy
Don't worry, there probably won't be evil versions of them in a Darkmoor world. We just fought evil versions of our pirates in Moo Manchu's tower (the Nefarious Five), so using the same theme again won't happen for a long time, if they use it again at all.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Remember to always pay by pay I mean train your companions and treat them well and they will have no reason to mutiny.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Ensign
Aug 10, 2011
sjosten on Sep 18, 2014 wrote:
Don't worry, there probably won't be evil versions of them in a Darkmoor world. We just fought evil versions of our pirates in Moo Manchu's tower (the Nefarious Five), so using the same theme again won't happen for a long time, if they use it again at all.
Ah yes that is very true...