Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A new pirate

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
Hi fellow pirates I have beat the game as a privateer and want your opinions on what class I should use I am not gonna do a witch doctor because I am watching a walk through by Blaze Life Hammer on you tube

Lieutenant
May 09, 2009
Hi! I think you should definitely look into the swashbuckler! I also watch Blazelifehammer!

The Loyal Swashbuckler
Noble Ryan Thompson

Bosun
Apr 19, 2012
dragonmaster1236 on Sep 10, 2014 wrote:
Hi fellow pirates I have beat the game as a privateer and want your opinions on what class I should use I am not gonna do a witch doctor because I am watching a walk through by Blaze Life Hammer on you tube
Swashbuckler is the only way to go. We got style.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
dragonmaster1236 on Sep 10, 2014 wrote:
I suggest Buccaneer :D

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
It depends what fighting style your pirate want. Here are the choices below.

Musketeer- Known for it's long rang damages and trapping skills.

Buccaneer- Known for it's high damages,high defense and other cool skills.

Swashbuckler- Known for it's high damages and high speed.

May I recommend Buccaneer as your 2nd pirate character ?

Petty Officer
May 21, 2008
Hey there! I would suggest you to go with swashbuckler or musketeer.

Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
Yeah so you guys might hate me for this but I put a lot of stuff in my shared bank and took them out with a witch doctor and sold it and from there on out I have a level 15 named Malik so please don't hate me PLEASE

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
dragonmaster1236 on Sep 23, 2014 wrote:
Yeah so you guys might hate me for this but I put a lot of stuff in my shared bank and took them out with a witch doctor and sold it and from there on out I have a level 15 named Malik so please don't hate me PLEASE
No hate here, ever Besides, witchdoctors kick some spooky powerful tushy.

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2010
The Loyal Swashbuc... on Sep 10, 2014 wrote:
Hi! I think you should definitely look into the swashbuckler! I also watch Blazelifehammer!

The Loyal Swashbuckler
Noble Ryan Thompson
Lol, we all saw that suggestion coming

~Dead-eye Octavio Devereuax, level 65 Witchdoctor~
~Fearful Zane Parker, level 65 Buccaneer~

Bosun
Feb 25, 2012
hmm. privateer is an extremely passive playstyle for me, i usually stick in the back and heal, shield, buff, etc. if you are looking for a refreshing, more involved game, i would strongly recommend swashbuckler, musketeer or buccaneer. although, if i am gonna be completely honest, musketeers and swashbucklers are my favorites.