Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Help with The Tower of Moo Manchu

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
Okay I think I have my team Chrissy th'Blesser , Gorando, Cheif buppy doodles, and demonic 47 and also demonic 47 can you please use your SB and let's all meet Saturday 1:00 pm central time at the tower realm cat beard area 1 and when you see this please state your name mine is Quentin Irving in case you have not read any of my other posts on here I do not have text chat so you can back out now because I know a lot of pirates who have text chat and just bail when I get in the dungeon so last chance to back out know I know with school and all and that's way more important and you might need to do homework so if you can't make it just post it and post a new time will understand. But those who can make it I will be great full and please don't bail I am getting really sick of people bailing on me.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
dragonmaster1236 on Sep 14, 2014 wrote:
Okay I think I have my team Chrissy th'Blesser , Gorando, Cheif buppy doodles, and demonic 47 and also demonic 47 can you please use your SB and let's all meet Saturday 1:00 pm central time at the tower realm cat beard area 1 and when you see this please state your name mine is Quentin Irving in case you have not read any of my other posts on here I do not have text chat so you can back out now because I know a lot of pirates who have text chat and just bail when I get in the dungeon so last chance to back out know I know with school and all and that's way more important and you might need to do homework so if you can't make it just post it and post a new time will understand. But those who can make it I will be great full and please don't bail I am getting really sick of people bailing on me.
Sounds good, Just look for Fair Christina Nightingale.

Ensign
Jul 23, 2011
dragonmaster1236 on Sep 14, 2014 wrote:
My name is marcus silver I have the badge tower titan and 1 pm seems a little bad though because I have 3 pm private lessons so could that move to noon please

Lieutenant
Dec 02, 2009
I can do it no problem I'll be there

Lieutenant
Dec 02, 2009
Ronald Winsor My swash is Silver Samantha Spinnaker

Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
gorando on Sep 15, 2014 wrote:
My name is marcus silver I have the badge tower titan and 1 pm seems a little bad though because I have 3 pm private lessons so could that move to noon please
Sure 12:00 is that okay Chrissy

Ensign
Jul 23, 2011
gorando on Sep 15, 2014 wrote:
sorry I meant noon since that is the only time I can since Saturday is really jam packed for me

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
dragonmaster1236 on Sep 16, 2014 wrote:
Sure 12:00 is that okay Chrissy
Sure

Ensign
Jul 23, 2011
thanks, I promise not to be a no show at noon see ya on Saturday.

Ensign
Jul 23, 2011
oh and don't get worried if I am not at the tower at exactly noon, my computer is really slow so I should be there in a couple minutes after noon

Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
gorando on Sep 17, 2014 wrote:
oh and don't get worried if I am not at the tower at exactly noon, my computer is really slow so I should be there in a couple minutes after noon
Okay I am happy I have a team thank you guys

Petty Officer
Nov 30, 2012
I'm so sorry I can't make it, I'm posting this on Sep. 18th I'm not sure if I made a mistake and didn't miss it yet or what, please let me know quickly.

Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
chiefbuppydoodles on Sep 18, 2014 wrote:
I'm so sorry I can't make it, I'm posting this on Sep. 18th I'm not sure if I made a mistake and didn't miss it yet or what, please let me know quickly.
I t is tomorrow satrurday if this gets posted early

Petty Officer
Nov 30, 2012
I hope this gets posted early, What time? please state it in eastern so i dont have to search up stuff, i hate time.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
chiefbuppydoodles on Sep 19, 2014 wrote:
I hope this gets posted early, What time? please state it in eastern so i dont have to search up stuff, i hate time.
That would be one Eastern if this gets moderated in time

Petty Officer
Nov 30, 2012
Let me also end it with I don't know where the quest to go to the Tower Of Moo Manchu is.

Ensign
Jul 23, 2011
chiefbuppydoodles on Sep 19, 2014 wrote:
1 pm eastern noon in central if this gets posted early enough

Ensign
Jul 23, 2011
Well, that was fun Chrissies flames did 1,000 damage to adjacent enemies I never knew that a robe droppedby captain blood would be that op.

Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
It is done thank you Chrissy Gorando and Demonic I am really really great full for all your help I really thought that was fun. Did you guys an gals think that was fun boy this is my lucky day I beat the tower with your help and on Wizard 101 I got to Sargent in player vs player well thanks again have a wonder full day tell next time by p.s. I wish I recorded the tower

Lieutenant
Dec 02, 2009
Thank you every one for the best tower run I've ever had It was a blast .And thank you all for sticking around tell the end and dragonmaster1236 If you want to do it again I'm in anytime you need me

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
dragonmaster1236 on Sep 20, 2014 wrote:
It is done thank you Chrissy Gorando and Demonic I am really really great full for all your help I really thought that was fun. Did you guys an gals think that was fun boy this is my lucky day I beat the tower with your help and on Wizard 101 I got to Sargent in player vs player well thanks again have a wonder full day tell next time by p.s. I wish I recorded the tower
You are most welcome and no gifting is needed. We are all Message Board Marauders and were are all here for each other. I am just thrilled you had a great time. That is indeed a successful mission.

Ensign
Jul 23, 2011
demonic47 on Sep 20, 2014 wrote:
Thank you every one for the best tower run I've ever had It was a blast .And thank you all for sticking around tell the end and dragonmaster1236 If you want to do it again I'm in anytime you need me
I agree but nefarious five killed all companions other than ratbeard, they went for wagyu xd

Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
demonic47 on Sep 20, 2014 wrote:
That's a good idea well do you guys wanna have another go

Ensign
Jul 23, 2011
Yeah, that was fun, next time you need help on anything you know who to call, see ya in the sky ways dragon master

Ensign
Jul 23, 2011
I am also grateful nobody left and I am available anytime you want to do it again on the weekends since I still have school and my parents won't let me go on on weekends