Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Help with The Tower of Moo Manchu

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 23, 2011
Alright since quentin started this, he should be able to oh and make sure you unequip all your gear and put all your good powers at the end or else you might end up constantly healing the 5

Lieutenant
Dec 02, 2009
Your not really going to are you has any one done that yet

Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
demonic47 on Oct 1, 2014 wrote:
Your not really going to are you has any one done that yet
No but make sure my health is low

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
dragonmaster1236 on Oct 1, 2014 wrote:
No but make sure my health is low
That won't matter, when you drink the elixir it refills your health.

Petty Officer
Nov 30, 2012
I might come, I'm Brave Wolf West.

Ensign
Jul 23, 2011
Yeah I'm pretty sure chrissies done it somebody else did but i'm not sure who. Anyway see ya soon

Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
Sorry can't record the tower my little sister broke it sorry but can everyone make it

p.s. I am going with the same team so yeah see you then

Lieutenant
Dec 02, 2009
Well That was a thing please don't do that again 6v2 is no fun .You should of known as soon as you drank it we lost Well live and learn. Thank you all for the tower run It was fun. And If we go again please don't drink the juice.

Ensign
Jul 23, 2011
I'm really sorry we couldn't finish this. After my companion and I died, I fled but something was wrong with recall so I ported back to the entrance and when I went in, it started a new run from floor 1 and I was unable to port back

Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
dragonmaster1236 on Oct 3, 2014 wrote:
Sorry can't record the tower my little sister broke it sorry but can everyone make it

p.s. I am going with the same team so yeah see you then
the camera I mean

Lieutenant
Dec 02, 2009
Don't worry about it things happen.Its a new instance there are bound to be some bug in it. The lag on my end was really bad yesterday so it was hard to do anything .Still I had a blast except for being charmed every round was a pain still had fun thou.

Ensign
Jul 23, 2011
But, it might have been easier if somebody hadn't bailed on us leaving us in a very bad situation.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I hope you guys finished the tower ok. I apologize for bailing on you. I have never done that before but I got hit with a high level migraine and I tried to keep going but the sounds and flashing graphics were just too much. I wish I could have communicated it better as to why I had to leave. I am once again so sorry for leaving you there with only a partial team and not getting those wonderful four lock chests.

Lieutenant
Dec 02, 2009
Don't sweat it you had already said you have a problem with migraines we were ok till some one drank the moo juice.Still had a blast

Ensign
Jul 23, 2011
Its alright, I hope your feel better soon

Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
demonic47 on Oct 6, 2014 wrote:
Don't sweat it you had already said you have a problem with migraines we were ok till some one drank the moo juice.Still had a blast
Hey it was a dare and I never back away from a dare

Ensign
Jul 23, 2011
Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
gorando on Oct 11, 2014 wrote:
when should we do our next run
I don't know depends if everyone would like to go again

Ensign
Jul 23, 2011
Yeah but we should really have only done that with all 4 people. Also after what happened when he drank the juice made me feel like I was the weakest in our team.

Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
gorando on Oct 13, 2014 wrote:
Yeah but we should really have only done that with all 4 people. Also after what happened when he drank the juice made me feel like I was the weakest in our team.
Well don't worry if we do go again I promise I won't drink the potion and if I do well then YOHOHO

Petty Officer
Nov 30, 2012
I'm done being late and not showing, I'll be there next time. Thankfully I was able to gather a Nefarious Nova Blaster and OP gear for my Musketeer. If we don't succeed on this tower run, we go out in style

Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
I think next time our team should be gorando me cheif buppy doodles and demonic47 if she wants to do it again and no offense chrissy but I think you should sit this one out because we can't risk you having a migrain sorry hope you understand

Lieutenant
Dec 02, 2009
I'm back I had a hick up with a bank card but I'm ready to go anytime just need a time !

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
dragonmaster1236 on Oct 13, 2014 wrote:
I think next time our team should be gorando me cheif buppy doodles and demonic47 if she wants to do it again and no offense chrissy but I think you should sit this one out because we can't risk you having a migrain sorry hope you understand
I totally understand. I am so sorry I let you guys down and I don't blame you one bit for not trusting me.

Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
How about Saturday 12:00 central time realm cat beard at the tower that okay