Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pet Wrangling Time Increase?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jun 10, 2013
I just skimmed over the update notes for a second time and don't see anything about a massive increase in the time it takes companions to go pet wrangling. It used to be every half hour or so they'd return with something and now it takes 16 hours?

Is this correct?

I understand the higher level companions will be coming back with high level snacks and gear so it's likely worth it but I just want to make sure it isn't some bug that needs to be corrected.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
Actually it depends on which Companion you are looking at. The first and lowest level Companion that you use for Pet Wrangling will have about 6+ hours to complete the job. Apparently, the level of the Companion now makes a difference in the amount of time it takes to complete a task.

Also, the higher level Companions have a CHANCE at higher level snacks and gear so unfortunately it is not a given that they will come back with a higher level snack or gear.

At the moment, this looks like it is working the way they intended, possibly to reduce the amount of Companions set to the task of Pet Wrangling.