Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Bishop's Plague Mask?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 17, 2012
I know that Bishop can drop his goggles, but I was wondering if there were any plans to add his plague mask as a drop at some point in the future. I've always had a weird fascination with that period in history, and would love to see the "beak" jutting out of my face.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
Seadog Swampy on Sep 3, 2014 wrote:
I know that Bishop can drop his goggles, but I was wondering if there were any plans to add his plague mask as a drop at some point in the future. I've always had a weird fascination with that period in history, and would love to see the "beak" jutting out of my face.
A hearrrrty yarrrrrrrr.No seriously,I love Bishop's mask,and I think it is the best mask in the Armada.Another good idea for all the elites,that was suggested by Scarlet(CdeWinter) is that after we mercilessly kill the Elites,we get their masks as wall hangings.That would be an awesome Spoil of War.

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
The Hoodoo Master on Sep 3, 2014 wrote:
A hearrrrty yarrrrrrrr.No seriously,I love Bishop's mask,and I think it is the best mask in the Armada.Another good idea for all the elites,that was suggested by Scarlet(CdeWinter) is that after we mercilessly kill the Elites,we get their masks as wall hangings.That would be an awesome Spoil of War.
a game recently made called "Shovel knight" has a part were you interrupt "The order of no quarter"'s meeting. and they all fight you,maybe it could happen in pirate101 with the armada elites instead of "the order of no quarter.

Ensign
Aug 17, 2012
thatonevalenciansw... on Sep 8, 2014 wrote:
a game recently made called "Shovel knight" has a part were you interrupt "The order of no quarter"'s meeting. and they all fight you,maybe it could happen in pirate101 with the armada elites instead of "the order of no quarter.
For a bit more context, the "Order of No Quarter" (a pun referring to a group of people against granting mercy as well as going into arcades as a child without money to play games) is a group of Knights that the main character, Shovel Knight, has to fight throughout the game.