Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

How to Get Rank 8, 9, and 10 Pet Snacks

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 14, 2012
Idk how I get rank 8, 9, and 10 pet snacks. I think they might soon come out of booster packs or as loot.

Quick Richard Laverne

Level 65

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Krokotopia432 on Sep 2, 2014 wrote:
Idk how I get rank 8, 9, and 10 pet snacks. I think they might soon come out of booster packs or as loot.

Quick Richard Laverne

Level 65
Indeed they do :D
I know the new Grizzle Beast set has a BUNCH of snacks of high powered pet training goodness

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
As of recently, with the Grizzly Beast pack, I have mainly gotten pet-themed drops, including Tier 10 snacks. The only battling items are the bear companions and that new battle standard. I will keep trying at it, and I will give more info as I get more items. I did get 2 pets, the Mechanical Spider and the Hoggle, a Pirate101 spinoff of the Piggle in Wizard101!!

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
So far, I've gotten them from the Grizzly Beast Booster Pack (new! - just a few) and the Mega Snack Pack from the Crown Shop. As I understand it, our Pirates, when they go Pet Wrangling, might now come back with the higher level snacks. What snacks we get may depend on the Pirate's level - I haven't tried it yet.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
The Helpful Pirate on Sep 4, 2014 wrote:
So far, I've gotten them from the Grizzly Beast Booster Pack (new! - just a few) and the Mega Snack Pack from the Crown Shop. As I understand it, our Pirates, when they go Pet Wrangling, might now come back with the higher level snacks. What snacks we get may depend on the Pirate's level - I haven't tried it yet.
I believe the highest level snacks a maxed Pirate's pet wrangler will return with are Level 7. For Level 8 and up, you'll need to buy a pack.

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
What do you need high snacks for? They do what, grant attribute bonuses that you could get simply by additional training?

No, what you really need are snacks that your pet likes or loves for the power boost that you can get no other way that I know of.

And those don't have to be any higher than level 1, and much easier to get. Make sure you have a supply of them (buying snacks from the snack vendor in Bestia or going out Pet Wrangling, which just got a lot harder) and feed your pet after every practice session.

I already have three pets as high as they can get.