Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Stitching a weapon

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Nov 01, 2012
So I just got an Ol' Quigley from completing the quest where I need to defeat Deacon. I went to go stitch it to make it look like my Imperial Frost lock but it would not work. When I click on the Frost lock in the appearance section but none of my shooty weapons showed up in the stats section. Is this a bug?

Administrator
ChrisTheSwashy on Aug 17, 2014 wrote:
So I just got an Ol' Quigley from completing the quest where I need to defeat Deacon. I went to go stitch it to make it look like my Imperial Frost lock but it would not work. When I click on the Frost lock in the appearance section but none of my shooty weapons showed up in the stats section. Is this a bug?
Hello! The Frostlock is a unique "Bayonet" style of weapon, which can only stitch to other Bayonets. There aren't many bayonets currently in the game.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Lieutenant
Nov 01, 2012
I can't stitch my Ol' Quigley and my Ringo's Revolvers either.

Bosun
May 10, 2010
ChrisTheSwashy on Aug 18, 2014 wrote:
I can't stitch my Ol' Quigley and my Ringo's Revolvers either.
Weapons that have cards, can only be stitched with weapons with identical cards, they must be the exact same card.

I also wished this was not the case, as when you stitch the weapon, the card is moot and that animation is no longer used, but apparently, this is harder to program at the moment.

Maybe sometime in the future, who knows...

Lieutenant
Nov 01, 2012
Darth JT on Aug 19, 2014 wrote:
Weapons that have cards, can only be stitched with weapons with identical cards, they must be the exact same card.

I also wished this was not the case, as when you stitch the weapon, the card is moot and that animation is no longer used, but apparently, this is harder to program at the moment.

Maybe sometime in the future, who knows...
Oh, darn.. :/