Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Grape Shot while hidden

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 10, 2014
I am a level 13 swashbuckler using the Dueling Blade (Stabby/Shooty) weapon. When hidden, my Grape Shot ability shows double damage as would be expected, and when used from hidden it does double damage to the first enemy shot. After the first enemy, the rest of the cone hits the other enemies for normal damage. I assume this is a bug since all of the enemies are getting hit from the hidden state.

Administrator
Bowulf02 on Aug 17, 2014 wrote:
I am a level 13 swashbuckler using the Dueling Blade (Stabby/Shooty) weapon. When hidden, my Grape Shot ability shows double damage as would be expected, and when used from hidden it does double damage to the first enemy shot. After the first enemy, the rest of the cone hits the other enemies for normal damage. I assume this is a bug since all of the enemies are getting hit from the hidden state.
Hi! In talking with Ratbeard, this is working as designed.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Aug 10, 2014
Is it intended to cut down on the area damage or does Grape Shot naturally degrade damage with range? Just curious. Thanks for the reply!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
One-Eyed Jack on Aug 18, 2014 wrote:
Hi! In talking with Ratbeard, this is working as designed.
Hi Bowulf, welcome to the message boards.
Yea, those sparks that come flying out of nowhere are a pretty good indicator of where the pirate is hiding.