Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Azteca in Pirate101

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 10, 2010
I have a wizard in Wizard101 and he is in Azteca, and since there are Monquistadors there I saw a relation to Pirate101. Then I went to the zocalo, and I happened to notice that there was a random platform that kinda looked like it would be a dock in Pirate101, so with the relation of characters in Wizard101 to Pirate101 I thought that it would be a good idea to make Azteca in Pirate101. There are also a few characters from Wizard101 in Pirate101 so I think it would be a good idea to do so.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Wizard Man on Aug 17, 2014 wrote:
I have a wizard in Wizard101 and he is in Azteca, and since there are Monquistadors there I saw a relation to Pirate101. Then I went to the zocalo, and I happened to notice that there was a random platform that kinda looked like it would be a dock in Pirate101, so with the relation of characters in Wizard101 to Pirate101 I thought that it would be a good idea to make Azteca in Pirate101. There are also a few characters from Wizard101 in Pirate101 so I think it would be a good idea to do so.
Hi Wizard Man, welcome to the message boards.
Since Wizard101 & Pirate101 are sister games from the same company, there are many references of each game in the other. They are just fun nods and pokes to appreciate or tease the other one. I delight in each one as I can tell you do too.

Lieutenant
Nov 01, 2012
Eh... There is already something from Azteca - Xol Akmul. (Sorry for my spelling) I think it would be nice for some more Pirate101 only worlds. It is cool, to see different parts of worlds, but it would be awesome to discover brand new world's that we have never before seen in the spiral. Have fun sailing!