Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I thought my pirate was great but he's just TsoTso

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Sep 19, 2011
Hi I could really use some help in Tso's dungeon. I just tried the dungeon many times and am getting my behind handed to me. I've switched companions and strategies but lose a crew member almost each fight from the get go. I am level 47 and most of my comps are 47 to 45. any help would be appreciated.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
jeffreyskullpants on Aug 15, 2014 wrote:
Hi I could really use some help in Tso's dungeon. I just tried the dungeon many times and am getting my behind handed to me. I've switched companions and strategies but lose a crew member almost each fight from the get go. I am level 47 and most of my comps are 47 to 45. any help would be appreciated.
Hello Jeffrey. I absolutely love the clever title to your thread and not too worry, that chicken-lovin' turkey has goosed, humbled and forced many a pirates to eat crow-- that otherwise flapped their wings quite loudly trying to best him Tso-lo.

I would love to give you a hand with the General, if we can work something out time and date wise. Besides Tso owes me his Kote anyways. I am on Eastern time and usually play late at night, after 9pm or Tso, M-F and early Sunday mornings, after 8am.

Just post what date, time, time zone you are in, realm and location you would like to meet up and we'll see if we can find a day that works for both of us. I would be glad to help you out and hopefully we can light a fire and fry that chicken....well kind of!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Love your pun! Yes, I'd be glad to help! Today ( not going to be available Saturday ) or Sunday afternoon is also good.
Tell you what, I'll just wait for you in Khotan at the docks from 5 to 6 central time on Morgan LeFitte server and if you can make it, I'll help you!
Esperanza Devereaux level 65

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
We will need to know when you can be on, including time zone. Exactly where you wish to meet up. For example: Avery's court, in Mitch's hospital, Vadima realm, 5pm Central time zone.
Be sure to post this info a couple of days in advance to allow for moderation time and for us helpers to arrange our schedules.
I hope to see ya in the game to Show Tso how we handle chickens.

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
Sometimes you got to have more difficulty to learn how to use your powers for every fight.
As for General Tso which fight or fights are you having the most trouble with.
Have you done your companions promotions?
Do you have good gear?
Have you Trained powers from your class?
What class are you?

Lieutenant
Nov 01, 2012
Oh.. I hated that dungeon.. took me forever to Complete x-x Good luck mate and happy sailing to you!

Lieutenant
Sep 19, 2011
Thank you for the replies. I can be on tomorrow( Saturday ) any time I have all day. If one of y'all choses a time and realm I'll be glad to meet ya there
I have tried different companions and strategies idk. Oh yeah I'm a witchdoctor at this quest.
Okay Tso long for now I'll check back here after I cook some dinner. It is 7pm for me now I'm on eastern time

Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
Tso Tso? That's worse than 'he's angry, Ettin he?' But hahahaha anyways, because, well, bad jokes are fun. Why not? Sorry, I have kind of a headache, and I'm bummed I can't get into the tower, soooo...

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Thank you for the replies. I can be on tomorrow( Saturday ) any time I have all day. If one of y'all choses a time and realm I'll be glad to meet ya there
I have tried different companions and strategies idk. Oh yeah I'm a witchdoctor at this quest.
Okay Tso long for now I'll check back here after I cook some dinner. It is 7pm for me now I'm on eastern time
Hi there Jeffrey! Just a little helpful tip-- sometimes the boards don't update regularly (especially on weekends) so, it's a good idea to plan a meet up for a couple days away. This just allows time for responses to go back and forth until the details are hashed out. I don't think this post will get added today, or at least not till late...but I will check on you in the game and realm hop to see if I can get lucky and find you at Tso's dungeon sigil. My pirate is a LVL 65 Buccaneer named Two-Faced Valkoor Ohlen-- Oh and that reminds me, if you could post your pirates name as well, that will make it a little easier to find you.

I will be in game around 9:30pm Eastern time and will wait outside the dungeon for you for a while, just in case this does actually get posted today. If it does I'll gladly give you a hand with Tso and his feathery friend.

Lieutenant
Sep 19, 2011
Hi my pirates name is Jeffrey and he is sailing the Jade Palace a mootown galleon. I realize with the test realm opening my timing could be better. So said I am in Vadima realm at the Khotan dock. I will be there for the next couple of days at &pm eastern time and 10 am eastern time.
Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. I've been playing this game for a while now but went to wiz 6 months ago and now while my friend lists are large no one is ever there,maybe I got dropped or some aren't playing now idk.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
jeffreyskullpants on Aug 17, 2014 wrote:
Hi my pirates name is Jeffrey and he is sailing the Jade Palace a mootown galleon. I realize with the test realm opening my timing could be better. So said I am in Vadima realm at the Khotan dock. I will be there for the next couple of days at &pm eastern time and 10 am eastern time.
Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. I've been playing this game for a while now but went to wiz 6 months ago and now while my friend lists are large no one is ever there,maybe I got dropped or some aren't playing now idk.
I will check up on you at possibly 7pm(?) Eastern in Vadima at Khotan dock, Jeffrey. I think you may have meant 7pm since the & sign shares the same key as the 7-- hopefully my guess is right. Unless you are able to see this and edit the number before this evening. Well I will surely check on you and gladly help you out.

Lieutenant
Sep 19, 2011
Yes I did mean 7pm not &pm lol my typing skills are just Tso Tso too and thank you for responding

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
jeffreyskullpants on Aug 18, 2014 wrote:
Yes I did mean 7pm not &pm lol my typing skills are just Tso Tso too and thank you for responding
Not to worry, most of my skills could use some sprucing up.....and you are welcome. See you this evening.

Lieutenant
Sep 19, 2011
Thank You to Valkoor Red Scarlet and Morgan who showed up and made a Tso Tso time really enjoyable.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
jeffreyskullpants on Aug 19, 2014 wrote:
Thank You to Valkoor Red Scarlet and Morgan who showed up and made a Tso Tso time really enjoyable.
You are quite welcome Jeffrey. It was a great time and super nice to have met you. Glad we could help. And I know I told you last night, but I finally got my General Tso's Kote in just a few tries of his SCC, so it was double the victory. Those gals last night sure were a blast though and the chatting was udderly moovelous and I thank them too, for coming to the aid of a fellow marauder.

Best of luck to you and see you in the Spiral!