Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ahoy, from Bonnie Anne!

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Aug 09, 2013
Bonnie Anne on Aug 1, 2014 wrote:
Yarrr, mateys!

I'm new around here, so I thought I'd take a moment to introduce myself. My name is Leala (though you'll get to know me as Bonnie Anne) and I am the new Associate Community Manager here at KingsIsle, working alongside Tom (aka One-Eyed Jack). I'll be helping out here on the forums to pass along all of your great ideas, answer questions and help you in any way that I can. One-Eyed Jack will still be here to help as well, and all of the other KI staff that you've grown to know and love.

I look forward to getting to know all of you better!

Wishing you all smooth sailing,

Bonnie Anne
It is very nice to meet you Leala, or should I say Bonnie Anne! Just to let you know, we pirates have A LOT of questions, so something tells you will be a very good asset to the Kingsisle team! Glad your in the crew!

Petty Officer
Aug 11, 2013
We are so glad to have you here! It'll be a blast.

~Gibbsie

Petty Officer
Aug 11, 2013
We're so glad to have you here! We'll have the best of times!

~Gibbsie

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
Yarrr, mateys!

I'm new around here, so I thought I'd take a moment to introduce myself. My name is Leala (though you'll get to know me as Bonnie Anne) and I am the new Associate Community Manager here at KingsIsle, working alongside Tom (aka One-Eyed Jack). I'll be helping out here on the forums to pass along all of your great ideas, answer questions and help you in any way that I can. One-Eyed Jack will still be here to help as well, and all of the other KI staff that you've grown to know and love.

Bonnie Anne
Wait,so you're not a Scottish stewardess with a side-job as a ventriloquist using broken Armada soldiers for her act!!!
Okay,that was pretty unexpected.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
The Hoodoo Master on Aug 3, 2014 wrote:
Wait,so you're not a Scottish stewardess with a side-job as a ventriloquist using broken Armada soldiers for her act!!!
Okay,that was pretty unexpected.
You just had to bring that up, didn't you.

Ensign
Jul 26, 2009
It'll be great having you around on the boards! I look forward to seeing your posts in the future.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
So, have we been swamping OEJ with all our posts and queries that he needs your help? Thank you and welcome!

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
MistyDragon13 on Aug 3, 2014 wrote:
You just had to bring that up, didn't you.
Yarrr,I had to bring it up,with a bottle of Yum!

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
Decius Duelmaster on Aug 1, 2014 wrote:
Another voice here on the forums will be fantastic.
You have some colorful plumage and will fit right in with this group of pirates. Once you are all settled we should do some pet sparring!
you sure like to spar don't you

Commodore
May 31, 2009
The Hoodoo Master on Aug 4, 2014 wrote:
Yarrr,I had to bring it up,with a bottle of Yum!
Yohoho and a bottle of Yum! *gives a penny to Captain Gunn's ghost* Still though, the whole ventriloquism-with-broken-armada-soldiers thing is kind of creepy, weird, and funny all at the same time.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
TheDragonspyrePira... on Aug 5, 2014 wrote:
you sure like to spar don't you
I know,I try to spar with Decius at least once a day(but sometimes it turns into 17 times a day ) and he still comes to the message boards asking for more.Unquenchable hunger.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
The Hoodoo Master on Aug 5, 2014 wrote:
I know,I try to spar with Decius at least once a day(but sometimes it turns into 17 times a day ) and he still comes to the message boards asking for more.Unquenchable hunger.
Same here. It never ends! *runs away to spar with Decius yet again*

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Welcome aboard! As the newest member of the crew, your most important job is rounding the sluggards that don't return promptly from shore leave. And maybe a bit of press-ganging on weekends. And keeping Jack of the yum.

-Indigo

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Yarrr, mateys!

Bonnie Anne
Its good to have ye here anne! I say we crack open a few bottles of the finest yum and and highlander can bring in her cakes!

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Decius Duelmaster on Aug 1, 2014 wrote:
Another voice here on the forums will be fantastic.
You have some colorful plumage and will fit right in with this group of pirates. Once you are all settled we should do some pet sparring!
Good idea mate! We could have a pet sparring party to celebrate bonnie anne's coming!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
fearless robert sp... on Aug 7, 2014 wrote:
Good idea mate! We could have a pet sparring party to celebrate bonnie anne's coming!
OH now that sounds like fun. We haven't had a pet sparring party since Test Realm.

Ensign
Oct 20, 2011
Welcome to the forums, i'm glad to meet you!

Gunner's Mate
Dec 31, 2009
Welcome to the forums, Leala! I've been a fan since your RR days and I'm happy to see you've been admitted to the crew. I'm Destiny, a fan-fiction author, and I'm sure that'll put us in touch if not any other part of my blabber. You're a wonderful addition to the CM squad and I look forward to seeing your contributions. YARR!!

Ensign
Jul 13, 2013
Epic, nice to meet ya, message name: Dialga007 at your service (obviously i'm not)

Gunner's Mate
Jun 22, 2011
Yarrr, mateys!

Bonnie Anne
Dang! I was going to try and get that job. (kidding)

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
very nice to meet you! i hope your having a great first day!

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
I have something to ask,can i make a blog? it's not pirate101 centered,it's mainly video games in general,but i will bring up pirate101 every so often,is it ok if you guys link it to this website,even if it doesnt center around it?

Lieutenant
Nov 04, 2012
Yarrr, mateys!

Bonnie Anne
i was wondering if sometime soon if One Eyed Jack will be able to be a Companion in game some time soon

Ok so this is how he join
  • Avery gets a note from One Eyed Jack saying
  • Dear young pirate if I need to talk I'll be in the hope and anchor in Port Regal From One Eyed Jack.
  • You talk to him but he's with another pirate, His Brother Mack Flopsy(Rabbit Gunner)
  • So Jack says My brother here is looking for a pirate brave enough to take on Captain Fowl to get his Silver Windstone(leads to Krokotopia). then you go to his hide out somewhere in the Sewers but he's working with the Cutthroats with a new leader named Dan Vessel.
  • So you get the Windstone back and Mack is like Thank goodness you found this pirate you get 5,000 XP
  • Then Jack says pirate I know we've known each other well and i was wondering if you could get my weapon kit from my house in Floatsam fro me than it says reward is It's a surprise! so you get the kit and Jack says thank you pirate for getting this and I've been waiting a long time to ask this but Can I Join your Crew along with my brother and Bonnie says Of course you can. then you level up with new talent from trainer(New Epics for each class get Cheap Shot get Stock Assault get Second Chance get Relentless and get Doomspell. Then it turns to the Average Tavern again and Mack says Captain that Silver Windstone We can use it to help you Avery Will tell you so theres a puppet Show so The Silver windstone will be very useful you see this silver windstone will get you to Krokotopia which Krokotopia is in Aquila than Avery Says in Krokotopia theres a Stormgate to Grizzleheim and One of my old Shipmates Erica the Red is there has a red windstone that as it says in port regal skyway leads to Valencia and so you go to krokotopia which has one skyway called Oasis Skyway whick only has like 3 or 4 so Krokotopia opens Book 15 which has 3 chapters which you solve the problem in Krokotopia then Grizzleheim has like 4 i don't have the names and Valencia has a new one called Emerald Skyway So Grizzleheim opens Book 16 and 17 then Valencia Part two opens Book 18. so I hope you take my Ideas under consideration.

Lieutenant
Nov 04, 2012
Polaris1055 on Aug 26, 2014 wrote:
i was wondering if sometime soon if One Eyed Jack will be able to be a Companion in game some time soon

• Dear young pirate if I need to talk I'll be in the hope and anchor in Port Regal From One Eyed Jack.
  • You talk to him but he's with another pirate, His Brother Mack Flopsy(Rabbit Gunner)
  • So Jack says My brother here is looking for a pirate brave enough to take on Captain Fowl to get his Silver Windstone(leads to Krokotopia). then you go to his hide out somewhere in the Sewers but he's working with the Cutthroats with a new leader named Dan Vessel.
  • So you get the Windstone back and Mack is like Thank goodness you found this pirate you get 5,000 XP
  • Then Jack says pirate I know we've known each other well and i was wondering if you could get my weapon kit from my house in Floatsam fro me than it says reward is It's a surprise! so you get the kit and Jack says thank you pirate for getting this and I've been waiting a long time to ask this but Can I Join your Crew along with my brother and Bonnie says Of course you can. then you level up with new talent from trainer(New Epics for each class get Cheap Shot get Stock Assault get Second Chance get Relentless and get Doomspell. Then it turns to the Average Tavern again and Mack says Captain that Silver Windstone We can use it to help you Avery Will tell you so theres a puppet Show so The Silver windstone will be very useful you see this silver windstone will get you to Krokotopia which Krokotopia is in Aquila than Avery Says in Krokotopia theres a Stormgate to Grizzleheim and One of my old Shipmates Erica the Red is there has a red windstone that as it says in port regal skyway leads to Valencia and so you go to krokotopia which has one skyway called Oasis Skyway whick only has like 3 or 4 so Krokotopia opens Book 15 which has 3 chapters which you solve the problem in Krokotopia then Grizzleheim has like 4 i don't have the names and Valencia has a new one called Emerald Skyway So Grizzleheim opens Book 16 and 17 then Valencia Part two opens Book 18. so I hope you take my Ideas under consideration.
forgot to say for Oasois has 3 or 4 islands
and fro grizzlheim has 4 skyways almost forgot
  • One eyed jack comes with Riposte, Vengeance Strike, Jump, Black fog, and Epic Strike Melee with choice of 3 epics
  • you can get Riposte rank 2-3
  • Vengence Strike rank 2-3
  • Relentless rank 1-3
  • Flanking Rank 1-3
  • Rebel Boarderies Rank 1-3
  • Second Chance rank 1-3
  • and First Strike rank 1-3
Promotion after you talk to Avery in Fowl's new Vessel called One Eye Stabbed where he goes From (Rabbit Pirate) to (Rabbit Scoundrel) then (Rabbit Heroine) at lvl.82
  • Mack Flopsy Comes With Stock Assault, Overwatch, Jump, Rain Of Motarballs, and Epic Strike ranges with choice of 3 epics
  • you can get Stock Assault rank 2-3
  • Overwatch rank 2-3
  • True Grit rank1-3
  • Burst Fire rank 1-3
  • new one Grit Assault (if melee hits you hit like stock assault)
  • Double Tap rank 1-3
  • Quick Adjust rank 1-3
Promotion after you talk to Avery in Fowl's new Vessel called One Eye Stabbed(double Promotion with Jack)where he goes from (Rabbit Gunner) to (Rabbit Sharpshooter) then (Rabbit Soldier) at lvl.80

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
Polaris1055 on Aug 26, 2014 wrote:

Love the ideas.Unfortunately:
1.Blind Mew said One Eyed Jack is NOT gonna be a companion because he's too useful as an NPC.

2.There's no such thing as a Silver Windstone.Windtone color follows the rainbow,with violet being the weakest and most common windstone,and red the rarest and most powerful.So,in power it's:
Violet-Indigo-Blue-Green-Yellow-Orange-Red
Silver isn't on the list.Man,I sound like such a party killer...