Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Max gold and Plunderin'

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 07, 2013
Okay, so I hit max gold so I couldn't send my Companions on tasks to get gold. I spent gold and I still can't send them Plunderin'. I currently have 156,004 gold. Not really close to max gold, at least, not enough for Plunderin' to make a difference.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Shadow of the Past on Jul 31, 2014 wrote:
Okay, so I hit max gold so I couldn't send my Companions on tasks to get gold. I spent gold and I still can't send them Plunderin'. I currently have 156,004 gold. Not really close to max gold, at least, not enough for Plunderin' to make a difference.
If a companion brings you a 'Gold Mine' ( 30,000 gold a few of my companions have given me this ) it would put you over the gold cap. Try getting rid of some more gold, so you can return them to get you more gold ( paradox time! Love it! )

Admiral
May 30, 2010
They cut off your plunderers at 150K, since there is always a chance that you'll hit the lottery and one of your crew will bring in that 30K jackpot (if you're max level and presumably with a max crew).

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
The Gold limit to be able to set your Companions to Plundering is below 150,000 Gold. I've been told that the reason is one of your Companions could hit a "Gold Mine" and, if there were a higher limit, you wouldn't be able to get all the Gold.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Shadow of the Past on Jul 31, 2014 wrote:
huh thats weird, maybe spend more of yer gold?