Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The mysterious "G"

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Mar 09, 2013
Despite having not gotten far enough to decript the message from G I have heard tell of it on the message boards. A popular query seems to be who is G? I think I may have a good guess, and it isn't Galileo. First: G is the Toymaker. Second: Avery mentions the armada as "puppets" Third: Name starts with G. Its really quite obvious. G is... Drum roll please... dadadadadadadadDADADADADA... Gepetto! The humble toymaker in the story of Pinocchio seems a good match. Any opinions or other guesses?

Clever Sam Jones

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Clever Sam Jones on Jul 4, 2014 wrote:
Despite having not gotten far enough to decript the message from G I have heard tell of it on the message boards. A popular query seems to be who is G? I think I may have a good guess, and it isn't Galileo. First: G is the Toymaker. Second: Avery mentions the armada as "puppets" Third: Name starts with G. Its really quite obvious. G is... Drum roll please... dadadadadadadadDADADADADA... Gepetto! The humble toymaker in the story of Pinocchio seems a good match. Any opinions or other guesses?

Clever Sam Jones
Anything is possible, and your guess is as good as any. But, in defense of CDeWinter's speculation - the Armada was invented by ' some genius '. Genius just doesn't describe Gepetto or his creation, Pinocchio.

Lieutenant
May 19, 2013
I never thought it like that though I am still for the side that believes it to be Galileo but you have a pretty good guess as well we'll just have to wait and see....

Petty Officer
Aug 27, 2010
Clever Sam Jones on Jul 4, 2014 wrote:

Clever Sam Jones
Does it actually say anywhere that 'G' is the Toymaker?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
MarleybonePatriot on Jul 4, 2014 wrote:
Does it actually say anywhere that 'G' is the Toymaker?
The coded message is signed 'G', Bishop ( in his report ) said he didn't know why the Toymaker was sending the clockwork pigeons out of Valencia, therefore, 'G' must be the Toymaker.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
I thought his name was gonzo. WHY CANT HE BE A MUPPET I SAY!?!

Ensign
Apr 06, 2014
Yes I know all that toy maker and Kane stuff I am done with the game. Will idk but it is great mystery here's my guess Kane and his queen I say related to dragonsyre but that g stuff is a great mystery when the Kane update comes out will crack every mystery

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
TheDragonspyrePira... on Jul 8, 2014 wrote:
You got my 'yar' just for the laugh factor.

Lieutenant
Aug 09, 2013
anecorbie on Jul 4, 2014 wrote:
Anything is possible, and your guess is as good as any. But, in defense of CDeWinter's speculation - the Armada was invented by ' some genius '. Genius just doesn't describe Gepetto or his creation, Pinocchio.
I wouldn't underestimate the creativity of Kingsisle

Petty Officer
Aug 27, 2010
anecorbie on Jul 5, 2014 wrote:
The coded message is signed 'G', Bishop ( in his report ) said he didn't know why the Toymaker was sending the clockwork pigeons out of Valencia, therefore, 'G' must be the Toymaker.
So? Just because G's message is written inside the clockwork birds made by the Toymaker, that doesn't mean that the Toymaker is the one writing them. The Toymaker could be G's ally, helping to spread G's message throughout Marleybone and Valencia.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
GOOD POINT. I mean, who's to say the armada are MUPPETS, not PUPPETS?!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
MarleybonePatriot on Jul 9, 2014 wrote:
So? Just because G's message is written inside the clockwork birds made by the Toymaker, that doesn't mean that the Toymaker is the one writing them. The Toymaker could be G's ally, helping to spread G's message throughout Marleybone and Valencia.
So? Now you have two people working side by side ( one of whom the Armada doesn't seem to know about? ) It is simple and logical that the Toymaker and 'G' are one and the same person!

Ensign
Jun 07, 2012
Maybe G es the real líder of the armada and his using kane to coger himself

Petty Officer
Mar 09, 2013
Thats a sure YAR for you right there. That was hilarious. Maybe he is Gonzo. Its not as crazy as half the theories out there. Also, you really remind me of someone.
Clever Sam Jones