Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Hardest Enemies

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
Hello fellow pirates I always wanted to know what are the hardest enemies in your opinion mine would have to be the ski snakes in Aquila because of relentless vengence strike and first strike.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
dragonmaster1236 on Jul 2, 2014 wrote:
Hello fellow pirates I always wanted to know what are the hardest enemies in your opinion mine would have to be the ski snakes in Aquila because of relentless vengence strike and first strike.
My personal top 5 :

5. Motherlode Mine ( Deacon )
4. General Tso
3. Fort Basset
2. Scylla
AND # 1 ( drum roll )
The Horrible Hydra

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Well, the hardest one for me is either the Hydra, Diskylos, or Antinous. However, Rooke is also pretty difficult for a musketeer like me, and so is Bishop. (Little hint here: Use an accuracy decreasing move on Bishop in both of his fights so that way his spells never land. For me, I use Goronado and his Vicious Charge. With Rooke, ALL Swashbuckler team. Use El Toro definitely, and another 2 Swashes of your choice.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
As far as I have gotten in the game, I would say the hardest enemies are the clay warriors in what's-his-name's tomb in the Paths of Penance, right before you fight Moo Manchu. In close second comes Captain Blood, and third would be Deacon. I also highly disliked the scorpions in Cool Ranch. Chumba Wumba is a nightmare for Witchdoctors. Well, that's all I can think of for now!

Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
anecorbie on Jul 2, 2014 wrote:
My personal top 5 :

5. Motherlode Mine ( Deacon )
4. General Tso
3. Fort Basset
2. Scylla
AND # 1 ( drum roll )
The Horrible Hydra
Ha nice one on the drum role I never thought of the hydra

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Based on my experience so far the top 6 hardest enemies not counting bosses are.

1.Stayar-( I don't know the exact spelling ) What can be more challenging,to defeat a none boss then these creatures ? In my opinon,these are by far the most powerful none boss fight I have ever encountered. ( I was helping a friend.) ( Aquila )

2.Bone Drake- A real pain if you ran into these,while first entering Valencia.But they get easier by the time,your pirate(s) pass the level 50 mark... um.. i mean cap .( Arvanus sky way )

3.Harpies- These are though Beasties,I have came across. While Battling them in the Achaean sky way,even for a max leveled pirate like my Buccaneer. They take a while to defeat, and they hit hard.
( Aquila )

4.Dragon Clockworks-Familiar ? If you stick around during tutorial, Mr.Grady I hope this answered your question.These are one heck of a battle espically if you are a musketeer.Force to reckon with if you got a shooty weapon.( Marlyebone )

5.Terra Cotta Warrior- This clay figures are down right nasty,with first strikes and relentless these are one of the most powerful enemies I have encountered in Moo Shu. ( Moo Shu )

6.Striped Buffaloon- You thought those durngo version are though,these are tougher still to beat. Got to train long and hard to challenge these creatures. ( Cool Ranch )

There you have it the dirty half dozen, 6 of the most difficult beastiies to defeat in my opinon.