Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Zombie apocalypse. h

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 15, 2012
What if there was a zombie apocalypse that happened in marleybone after the war and we need to go to marleybone to get one of the pieces.
silver joseph vane
tim burton

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
thatonevalenciansw... on Jun 29, 2014 wrote:
What if there was a zombie apocalypse that happened in marleybone after the war and we need to go to marleybone to get one of the pieces.
silver joseph vane
tim burton
Okay,let me explain a little more.first the companions. Adrimal nelson returns. as for the new companions. there's a pirate cat named franklin,who is the last member of the pirate crew "dragonspyre's legion" who do to the outbreak,most of the crew except franklin died or got infected. franklin is also a as for his personality. he thinks he's indestructible,he get angry when your ship gets wrecked. and he hates everything. up next is a fox called louie. he,similar to gracie,is an engineer.however he has heard about you,and he is pretty mixed about you helping their group. other than that louie is an optimist. and his main goal is to find a cure or at least,a reason why most of marleybone got infected his class is a .next is heather,a dog that works as a medic healing sick patients. however she couldnt cure a zombie. and now like louie,she's out to find a cure. she is also the daughter of adrimal dogget and was sad by the fact adrimal dogget got infected her class is a .
to be continued.
as for infected.
we have the boiler,a zombie that vomits at you which summons more zombies. it's class is a
the scratcher is a zombie that pounces on you and once it does,it gives a bleeding effect. it's class is a
the cougher is a zombie that spews posionus gasses. it has the assasain's gloom and mist. it's overall harmless and has low health but still try to defeat it. it's class is a .
and the giant is...self explanatory. it's a
to be continued.
silver joseph vane
tim burton

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
the emotional is a zombie that sits in one spot powering herself up. and if you get to close to her,she stops powering up and chases you.it's also a
the ram is a zombie that rams into you and defeats companion by throwing them into the ground. its a
and the rider is a zombie that jumps onto you and takes control of your character for a while. until your companions can defeat it. it's a .

Gunner's Mate
Jun 22, 2011
No. Just no. Do you want the rating to go to R, or for kids who play this game to get nightmares?

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
AlphaWolf02 on Jul 26, 2014 wrote:
No. Just no. Do you want the rating to go to R, or for kids who play this game to get nightmares?
there will be no blood on the zombies,they'll be the stereotypical pg green,and dont worry. i dont think the zombie's will be that scary.

Petty Officer
Apr 21, 2012
I don't think this is good, it just seems a bit random and silly. Pirate101 is not the game to do that, the role the Undead have right now is just fine.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
AlphaWolf02 on Jul 26, 2014 wrote:
I am sure the zombies wont be all that scary. Kingsisle doesn't add stuff to their games that would give kids nightmares

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Rachel Dreamsong on Jul 31, 2014 wrote:
I am sure the zombies wont be all that scary. Kingsisle doesn't add stuff to their games that would give kids nightmares
yea,besides,they already added zombies.