Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

......................See ya.

AuthorMessage
Captain
May 16, 2011
Hi. Haven't been on the message boards lately. It's a bit difficult to keep up with the posts here. To say the least, I'm more used to Central posts, clicking the submit button and it automatically appears. Plus, there aren't anymore roleplays here. So..................... I'm sticking to Central. This is goodbye.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
fair sailing thunderchu! may the winds of the spiral someday guide you back to the message boards :)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Thunder Hawk on Jun 13, 2014 wrote:
Hi. Haven't been on the message boards lately. It's a bit difficult to keep up with the posts here. To say the least, I'm more used to Central posts, clicking the submit button and it automatically appears. Plus, there aren't anymore roleplays here. So..................... I'm sticking to Central. This is goodbye.
Fair sailing to you Pirate. I hope to run into you in the Port 'O Central. Just remember, Once a Message Board Marauder, Always a Message Board Marauder.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Well, good luck to you then Hank.

It has been a pleasure having you on the boards and reading what you have had to offer. Enjoy your time at Central and have fun roleplaying. It's funny how Central and here on the message boards offers something different and unique.

That is why I enjoy both sites. The ability to interact with my fellow pirate friends in different ways on both sites is very enjoyable. One thing that I absolutely love about pirate life here on the boards is that you get to partake in some amazing dialogue with the makers of the game and receive such valuable feedback from them (and provide feedback as well). That is just one of the reasons I can't get enough of the message boards, plus it more suits my busy lifestyle. The slower paced, delayed posting allows me to catch up and post when I have time to.

Central has so many great things to offer as well, it is just hard for me to find time to partake in that immediate, back and forth type of posting. It's a great place for more of the socially entertaining aspects of Pirate101 and life in general. There's lots of forum games, roleplaying, contests and some great guides to help with your pirating adventures. They are both great sites in their own rights and each have something fun and helpful to offer.

Well, again best of luck to you over on Central Hank and pleasant roleplaying to you. I don't get a lot of time on Central but feel free to stop in and say "Hello" anytime there.