Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Why MC drains is so hard, Why is it so Hard?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 20, 2014
Well I am a level 15 and I would call it a hard thing. THE BLOOD BATS ARE SO ANNOYING!!!!!!!!
The bandits in there or that health guy with like 500 health is so hard when the others are like health rounded
200.I think it's a bit hard even right now. The bandit guy with hp of 500 is a bandit crossbowman and he is super hard.it took me 10 turns to take him to the floor with really good companions.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Crazydude256 on May 25, 2014 wrote:
Well I am a level 15 and I would call it a hard thing. THE BLOOD BATS ARE SO ANNOYING!!!!!!!!
The bandits in there or that health guy with like 500 health is so hard when the others are like health rounded
200.I think it's a bit hard even right now. The bandit guy with hp of 500 is a bandit crossbowman and he is super hard.it took me 10 turns to take him to the floor with really good companions.
Hi Crazydude, Welcome to the message boards. It sure looks like this game is whipping you into a pretty amazing pirate. That's what those challenges are for, to teach you how to change your tactics and make you smarter and stronger. You are gonna need it for what Ratbeard has planned for you in Cool Ranch

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
just wait till you hit mooshu XD

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
I remember my first playthrough of the game, Monquista was a challenge, every world is challenge, but don't worry, soon you will hit the big leagues and worlds like Monquista won't be too challenging.
Another way to make it easy is doing sidequest, I know sidequests can get boring or long, but they make the game easier, and if you do all the sidequests up to Marleybone, you can reach the maximum level!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
If you are having difficulty with the main quest line, I have two words for you - side quests. Do them, get the exp, use the gold on training tomes and level your companions; then things will be easier.