Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Human companions.

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 23, 2011
I think having a bunch of anthropomorphic talking animals for a crew is fun and all, but wouldn't it be just as fun to have human companions as well?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Hmmm, interesting question / idea. I'll say that I've just become very used to my anthropomorphic companions, I don't know how i would feel sharing space with another human crewmwmber, wouldn't this just confuse us which are crew and which are friends?

Lieutenant
Feb 15, 2014
i also wish at least one other trainer was human besides vadima

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I forgot, we do get human companions, Old Scratch, Dead Mike and his 'twin' from the Crown Shop S.M. Arson The Lost Ranger and Bones McGee are human ( although dead )

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
I'm honestly not a furry,yea big shock,i'm a brony yet i'm not a furry. yet i like this game,and though i enjoy my animal and undead companions,would the world be destroyed if we just had 1 human companion...that was alive.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
What kind of human would you have in mind? A pirate kid , like us, or an adult? One of each class and of course, still living, lol. An old friend from our childhood or a former crewmember of Mom and Dad?

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
In theory we already do have some human companions. Although they are sadly undead.
All Zombie and skeleton companions (except skeletons of actual animals like the tribal hoard witchdoctor and the skeleton monkies)

Lieutenant
May 19, 2013
No!!! Don't do that to us it would creep me out waaaayyy too much that's another reason I like pirate better than wiz having weird looking people everywhere is kind of creepy

Lieutenant
Aug 09, 2013
No way, having animals in our crew is way more enjoyable, or that is my opinion at least