Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Where do I find the Circus Maxima to train pets?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Apr 27, 2012
I want to train my pet. Where do I go and how do I get there?

Petty Officer
Jul 25, 2013
hi, so you want to train? just go to the pets section on the hook tab, (character,companions,backpack etc.)
their, just click on the pet you want to train and click train on the bottom, to go to circus max. go to the musketeer trainer and ride the boat to bestia, then go straight in the big building and you are in bestia
p.s. you have to finish a quest first by mickey dugan

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
sandy20850 on May 14, 2014 wrote:
First go to the Town Cryer standing in the grass to the right of Avery's door. He will give you a quest to get an egg. That quest will lead you to Circus Maximus. It will lead you to the new dock beside the musketeer training room.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
sandy20850 on May 14, 2014 wrote:
Talk to the Pelican outside Avery's office he will give you the quest to get an egg, this will introduce you to Bestia and the Circus Maximus. Good training!

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
To start with please go talk to Mickey Dugan. He stands just to the side of Avery's office. He should get you started on the path of becoming a great pet trainer!