Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Wait, wait, huh? Cat Ninja Improved?

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 11, 2010
I saw that in the newsletter that the Cat Ninja apparently was improved in the 2014 spring update. I don't have her yet (havent finished her quest) so I can't exactly see how she was improved.

OEJ how did she get improved if I may ask o.o
Very curious on how you guys made her even more awesome then she already is

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Rachel Dreamsong on May 12, 2014 wrote:
I saw that in the newsletter that the Cat Ninja apparently was improved in the 2014 spring update. I don't have her yet (havent finished her quest) so I can't exactly see how she was improved.

You get to give her two more epics

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Rachel Dreamsong on May 12, 2014 wrote:

XD just got her, but still doesn't help because I haven't seen her used before the update so I cant compare her improved to what she was before

Lieutenant
Sep 04, 2013
More epic talents and I believe she now has riposte.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Thanks guys :D I even trained her in reposte unaware that it wasn't available before.