Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

An epic fail in buck broncos cave

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
I think I should share this mainly because I want to see your comments to probably the biggest fail ever. (One of the biggest) when in the spider fight I encountered a bug. My companions came, my strongest ones to. And the fight began, I attacked then there turn, they attacked my companions who got wiped off the map like Pompeii during the eruption. First round my best companions die. I got help but we survived with like no health but that battle will scar me forever and i think "when life gives you companions, spiders make them into companionade" biggest fail I have ever seen and I look up epic fails on YouTube

-Jack nightgale lvl 65 buccaneer

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
TheDragonspyrePira... on Apr 30, 2014 wrote:
I think I should share this mainly because I want to see your comments to probably the biggest fail ever. (One of the biggest) when in the spider fight I encountered a bug. My companions came, my strongest ones to. And the fight began, I attacked then there turn, they attacked my companions who got wiped off the map like Pompeii during the eruption. First round my best companions die. I got help but we survived with like no health but that battle will scar me forever and i think "when life gives you companions, spiders make them into companionade" biggest fail I have ever seen and I look up epic fails on YouTube

Lol, I feel for ya. That is indeed a tough fight but you really made me giggle with your "Companionade" You coined a great word that I just may use often.

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012

That's a BUG! You're supposed to fight the spiders solo. ( companionade ).

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
Gunner's Mate
Apr 01, 2013
I've had the bug, but I successfully beat them because of it. HOWEVER, I didn't get past BB's cave after beating the Spiders. (I fainted on the final fight) After the new update, I went back to retry it. But suddenly...I had to do it solo and...Carnage. ensued.

Mark Laveer, Boucanneer!

Travelling the Galaxy and the Universe

Lieutenant
May 19, 2013
Commodore
May 31, 2009

Sounds like a nasty fight...I feel bad for whoever had to clean up afterwards...

Pfft, "Companionade"? Well, that's a word that I will be using now! I can just imagine my crew's reaction to being called that!

Bonnie Anne: *eyes narrow*
Ratbeard: What did ye call me!?!?
Sarah Steele: Excuse me?
El Toro: I, El Toro *trumpets* am not Companionade!
Monkey King: Oh, well aren't you friendly!
Dead Mike: I know, it's never easy.
Old Scratch: Not cool, Captain my Captain.
Subodai: I am a Khan, not this, ah, Companionade you speak of!

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
jesusfollower363 on Jul 3, 2014 wrote:
Can u define companionade?? Lol
going by the sparticus32 dictionary:

companionade- a term for when companions or allies get pulverized and then put into a blender and set to obliterate, then add
5 cups of lemon juice per companion/ally, use friend if such ingredients are not available
1 sack full of sugar, fake sugar if your on a diet
stir in bucket for 5 minutes, once done put in blender set to mix. once done get and a bowl, put bowl under sink and put strainer over. pour companionade over strainer to remove any excess chunks. once done put in a jug and keep cold. for further enjoyment taunt the companionade and laugh in enjoyment over your victory and the pitiful leader you defeated enjoy until they get there revenge when they get stronger bust in and annihilate you and make you into enemyade or scrapmetal pie with a side of oil juice