Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

uninstall game then reinstall what will happen

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Nov 23, 2012
my friend told me to uninstall the game then reinstall it back to my computer to make the aquila puppet show work. But i'm wondering if i install it again what will happen next will all my pirates and data will be erased or will it make the show work?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
the awesome smuggl... on Apr 16, 2014 wrote:
my friend told me to uninstall the game then reinstall it back to my computer to make the aquila puppet show work. But i'm wondering if i install it again what will happen next will all my pirates and data will be erased or will it make the show work?
No your data is safe. It is stored on the Pirate 101 server. It will take a bit of time to re-download world info back onto your computer so some temporary wait times will happen, but all your account stuff will be safe.

Gunner's Mate
Jun 27, 2013
Your account can work in any Pirate101 install. It will always be saved, unless something really bad happens.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Don't worry all your pirates (and wizards if you play wizard101) will stay completely untouched.

However after loading the game up it make a bit to redownload needed things (NPC, Pets, animations, clothes, etc)

Your character's data is on their end not yours and will be available the next time you log in :D

Ensign
Jun 10, 2012
your pirates will be safe and will still be their when u reinstall the game. as for the puppet show im not sure.

Petty Officer
Nov 23, 2012
whoo thank you guys and the puppet show works i can't tell how happy i am. oh wait i can