Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

what second class should each pirate train in ?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 11, 2013
is there a guide here to help decide what each class should use their training points in and should we just train a second class or do a mix of 2 new classes i have 13 points i have not used any yet not sure what to get

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
19ZOMBIE2004 on Apr 9, 2014 wrote:
is there a guide here to help decide what each class should use their training points in and should we just train a second class or do a mix of 2 new classes i have 13 points i have not used any yet not sure what to get
That is a good question that perplexes many a pirate. There are several discussions with pirates showing what they did and why. This one here has several suggestions and this one has lots of tips for what players used for each class. This should help you to understand what will benefit you. It sure did me.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
19ZOMBIE2004 on Apr 9, 2014 wrote:
P. S. Welcome to the message boards Zombie We are a great place to get great information and quite possibly even greater giggles.

Gunner's Mate
Jun 27, 2013
I am not so sure. But, whatever you think will benefit you the most. For example, if you train or have spooky talent, you should train witch or privateer. Spooky also affects poison. I have trained at least three powers from each class, excluding witchdoctors since I'm one.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
That is a good question, there are many combinations to build a hybrid pirate.But here are the recommended combination below,please it's only my opinon.

For Buccaneer I would say any of the other pirate class, except for the witchdoctors skills.Since this class is all about getting physical in my opinon.

For Privateer I would say any of the other pirate class skills.

For Musketeer I would say Swashbuckler and Witchdoctor, and the Privateer's Gunnery and healing skills.

For Swashbuckler I would say Musketeer,the Privateer's Gunnery and Healing skills and maybe Buccaneer skills.

For Witchdoctor I would say any of the pirate class skills except for Buccaneer Skills,this pirate class don't like getting physical in my opinon.

So there some recommended additional skills for each pirate class above and see ye at the sky way.

Ensign
Jun 11, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Apr 9, 2014 wrote:
P. S. Welcome to the message boards Zombie We are a great place to get great information and quite possibly even greater giggles.
Thanks for the welcome and the links i will look at them to help me decide