Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Questions about screenshots

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 26, 2013
I tried to fallow the tips in the player's guide but it doesn't work. Or I don't think. I just want to know where to go to see the screenshots. Thanks. Write back!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Ignacio213 on Mar 30, 2014 wrote:
I tried to fallow the tips in the player's guide but it doesn't work. Or I don't think. I just want to know where to go to see the screenshots. Thanks. Write back!
Welcome to the message boars Iganacio. If you mean screenshots others take then to get to the Fan Submitted Screenshots to the the Community tab up above, the same one you used to get her. Just select Player Creations and once on the page select Fan Photos. You can also see more on the Pirate101 Facebook Page. Just click this link and it will take you to those albums. Also, if you become a member on Pirate101 Central, an official Fan Site for the game, you will be able to look at all the screen shot albums the fans have uploaded. These should keep you busy for quite a while .

If you mean taking your own then Jack has ya on that one.

Administrator
Ignacio213 on Mar 30, 2014 wrote:
Hi! Right after you take a screenshot, there's some green text that displays on the screen that shows you the "path" where your screenshot was saved on your computer. If you didn't see that green text, then it's safe to say you didn't take a screenshot.

Try using the PrtScn button or F12. If you're on a laptop, the suggestions found in this thread may be helpful. If you're using a Macintosh, you will want to use your Function Key and F12 at the same time (Fn + F12) (Note: This will not work in Windowed Mode.)

Screenshots are usually saved in a Pirate101 subfolder under your "My Documents" folder.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Sep 28, 2013
How do you take screenshots on a mac computer, im struggling to find out how Regarrrrrrds - Lazy Fred

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
LazyFredmusket101 on May 10, 2014 wrote:
How do you take screenshots on a mac computer, im struggling to find out how Regarrrrrrds - Lazy Fred
Hi Lazy Fred, welcome to the message boards.
Have you tried Jack's suggestion of Function+F12?

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
As Jack said above, use the Function Key along with the F12 key at the same time. If you are using a Mac in Windows mode though, this will not work. If you want screen shots to work and you are on a Mac, download and install the Mac version of Pirate101. I believe that you can get the Mac download by clicking "Play" on the Download the Game screen which should detect that you are using a Mac and take you to the Mac download. Check the Technical Questions in this thread to find a link to download for the Mac.