Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Well well well...

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Mar 15, 2013
Hi and I am back I recently got my membership again to have a go at the game and sidequest and anything I can do that doesn't relate to the main story. Anyways HI! its good to be back everyone I may not be the most helpful or anything compared to some *cough Chrissy, cough valkoor* but I'm back

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
Pickletastik on Mar 16, 2014 wrote:
Hi and I am back I recently got my membership again to have a go at the game and sidequest and anything I can do that doesn't relate to the main story. Anyways HI! its good to be back everyone I may not be the most helpful or anything compared to some *cough Chrissy, cough valkoor* but I'm back
I think you must have joined (and left) before I joined the message boards, so, nice to meet you!

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Welcome back Pickletastik, glad you could rejoin us. Congrats on getting or renewing your membership again. And please, everyone here on the boards are just as welcome and just as valuable to the P101 community. Again, welcome back.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
* Rolls eyes * Oh please, any time you post a tip or answer a question or just make someone laugh you have been the best Message Board Marauder you can be. Not to mention having some fun at story telling. No comparisons, we are all the most useful as a unit, the message board family helping out all querying pirates. As Frogfather would say: Capeaches

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Oh yea: Welcome back It's great to have you back in the skyways again.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
We'll well well... Welcome back! Hope you have a good time back, and keep on posting (someday we may all get to there level... Someday) btw love the name. One of my nicknames back in one of my old schools (I have like a bunch of them) was pickle. (I don't know where or why or how that started, came from or I got it) but anyway hope you enjoy the fun place we call the message boards. Bye and I look forward to seeing your latest posts!

-Jack nightgale lvl 65 buccaneer