Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Party For Krokotopia Pirate

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Hi my beloved Message Board Marauders. We were so successful in showing our Emma how much she is loved and wanted I decided I would like us to do it one more time and show our Rebecca how much she is really loved and wanted. It seems words are not quite doing the job so I am asking for some action.

Since we just had a party, let's give it a couple of weeks so schedules can be rearranged and those that wish to can plan to come. We can visit, or visit houses or farm ships again and get lots of gold and drops, or what ever Rebecca wishes to do.
Please let me know what day is best for you.
We will meet at the usual place, Avery's court, by the fountain in Vadima realm. The date and time will be determined by those that post and we can decide what day and time can accommodate the most. So lets say the middle or end of March, unless Rebecca has a conflict and figure out the day and time. What say you Marauders

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
Totally in! I seem to have a pattern in missing parties. I will make each and every effort to attend.
(Oh, by the way, congrats on the Highlander Party! I only wish I was there!)

-Gbalance101, out!

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
I will surely try to make this one and show support for Rebecca. I so wished to have been able to make Emma's but I had a rather busy weekend. Any Friday after 6:00 pm EST should work for me...well, that depends as my son just started baseball and we haven't received his actual schedule yet, so I will have to see. Or later in the evenings on weekends could possibly work. Whatever all of you come up with, I will definitely try my best to come and cheer on Rebecca...as she surely deserves it.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Mar 9, 2014 wrote:
Hi my beloved Message Board Marauders. We were so successful in showing our Emma how much she is loved and wanted I decided I would like us to do it one more time and show our Rebecca how much she is really loved and wanted. It seems words are not quite doing the job so I am asking for some action.

Since we just had a party, let's give it a couple of weeks so schedules can be rearranged and those that wish to can plan to come. We can visit, or visit houses or farm ships again and get lots of gold and drops, or what ever Rebecca wishes to do.
Please let me know what day is best for you.
We will meet at the usual place, Avery's court, by the fountain in Vadima realm. The date and time will be determined by those that post and we can decide what day and time can accommodate the most. So lets say the middle or end of March, unless Rebecca has a conflict and figure out the day and time. What say you Marauders
I will definitely join (still feeling the blues that my party ended up failing )

I am available any time from 8:30 AM to 7:30 PM PST (but not available till 4 PM or so on school days)

Lieutenant
Feb 15, 2014
spring break is the next week so that would be good

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Yarrr a capital idea lassie, count me "Yoho".

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Rachel Dreamsong on Mar 9, 2014 wrote:
I will definitely join (still feeling the blues that my party ended up failing )

I am available any time from 8:30 AM to 7:30 PM PST (but not available till 4 PM or so on school days)
Your party did not fail dear, we did, of sorts. Schedules just got in the way at the last moment and for me my prime source of time shut down unbeknownst to me. It was not your failing. Sometimes things get in the way no matter what we do. I was there in heart as I was looking forward to it and I really felt terrible when my dark phone made me realize that the event I was waiting for had passed me by. Please don't feel blue. x Chrissy hug x

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
I'd love to join in a party for Rebecca. However, I'm really busy this week with work involving a lot of local travelling. I would possibly be available for partying this weekend, and my work should be back to normal next week.

I also remember Rebecca saying she was going to be away for March Break and wouldn't be online very much.

Captain
May 13, 2011
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Mar 10, 2014 wrote:
Your party did not fail dear, we did, of sorts. Schedules just got in the way at the last moment and for me my prime source of time shut down unbeknownst to me. It was not your failing. Sometimes things get in the way no matter what we do. I was there in heart as I was looking forward to it and I really felt terrible when my dark phone made me realize that the event I was waiting for had passed me by. Please don't feel blue. x Chrissy hug x
what did you say again? your phone decided to turn itself off?

anyway, ill try to come. im free any time at march so just say the time. i didnt come to emmas party because i had no idea what realm it was and eventually had to give up when i spent too much time realm swapping

Ensign
Dec 24, 2013
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Rebecca, can we hear from you? I remember you said something about Spring break availability but as each school has a different Spring break time I have no idea what dates are within yours. What days are good for you Krokotopia Pirate, after all you Are the guest of honor?

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
probably 3-23- this would a better date 3-28-14 or 3-29-14 3-30-14 friday or saturday

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
krokotopia pirate on Mar 14, 2014 wrote:
probably 3-23- this would a better date 3-28-14 or 3-29-14 3-30-14 friday or saturday
Well we have had one other request for a Friday so my Marauders, how does Friday March 28th sound? Let's say at 6pm Central. That would be 7pm Eastern and 4pm Pacific. Does that suit the masses?

Friday March 28th 6pm Central. We will meet at the fountain in Avery's court Vadima realm.

Any issues with this?

Petty Officer
Oct 29, 2012
I'm all in if the final date works with my schedule. Parties are great and even better when they are for good friends!! Can't wait.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Mar 14, 2014 wrote:
Well we have had one other request for a Friday so my Marauders, how does Friday March 28th sound? Let's say at 6pm Central. That would be 7pm Eastern and 4pm Pacific. Does that suit the masses?

Friday March 28th 6pm Central. We will meet at the fountain in Avery's court Vadima realm.

Any issues with this?
That sounds like a winner to me Chrissy. As of right now, I will surely be there- unless of course life throws a curve my way...always had trouble with that curve. Sounds like another great time in the Spiral and I look forward to the fun and supporting Rebecca. See you and hopefully many others then and there.

First Mate
May 01, 2012
Sounds like a lot of fun. See you Friday, March 28 at 6:00 pm CDT in Avery's Court, Vadima Realm.

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
Thank you all for this party
-krokotopia pirate

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
krokotopia pirate on May 14, 2014 wrote:
Thank you all for this party
-krokotopia pirate
You are very welcome Rebecca. It was a lot of fun seeing all the folks that showed up to show you that we are all family.