Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Billy the Kid

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 02, 2012
When you promote Billy how come he changes colour? His eyes turn from green to red and his fur from grey to brown

Petty Officer
Jul 25, 2013
well, because it is a promotion, he is supposed to change his appearance

Captain
May 13, 2011
i have been wondering that too. i have seen another goat that looks like him so i think its a reused skin

Captain
May 13, 2011
Sir That Guy on Feb 27, 2014 wrote:
well, because it is a promotion, he is supposed to change his appearance
true. but his fur and eye color changes. we grow as we get older, but does the color of our skin change? (tanning not included. neither is eye color as it can change)

Bosun
Jan 02, 2012
Sneaky George Quar... on Mar 1, 2014 wrote:
true. but his fur and eye color changes. we grow as we get older, but does the color of our skin change? (tanning not included. neither is eye color as it can change)
"Maybe he used a spray on tan, or dyed his fur, and contacts? That dandified city-slicker!" -Rooster Cogburn

Captain
May 13, 2011
Row4n412 on Mar 3, 2014 wrote:
"Maybe he used a spray on tan, or dyed his fur, and contacts? That dandified city-slicker!" -Rooster Cogburn
so hes going incognito?

Petty Officer
Dec 20, 2012
for me billy gets way better in combat but his eyes for me turn orange i mean orange eyes that creeps me out

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
So that happens to Billy the Kid, Bat Masterson, and Duck Holliday... weird...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Yea I see what you mean. I just promoted my billy and took before and after pictures and the difference is striking. From a white furred, blue eyed goat to a brown furred with white highlight and orange eyes. It is a bit creepy looking but I guess his enemies already know that.

Petty Officer
Nov 10, 2012
Administrator
pirateman08385 on Mar 26, 2014 wrote:
did anyone ask jack well jack might tell us
Heya! Well, I put Billy the Kid's before-and-after shots in front of the eyes of the decision makers today, and they have spoken! We'll be taking a look at matching his promotion looks up a bit better in the future.

Thanks!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Lieutenant
Jan 19, 2014
One-Eyed Jack on Mar 27, 2014 wrote:
Heya! Well, I put Billy the Kid's before-and-after shots in front of the eyes of the decision makers today, and they have spoken! We'll be taking a look at matching his promotion looks up a bit better in the future.

Thanks!
Heh, thank you One-Eyed Jack for being it up. I don't want Tumbleweed mistaking Billy Kid for the Waco Kid. That would be trouble.