Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Missing Dialogue- 'Tis the Glory We Steer

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jan 19, 2014
Before accepting the quest, Catbeard will talk about his lawyer giving you details on his escape plan. The problem is he won't say his lines of the dialogue.

There a few missing dialogues scatter across the storyline but this is one I managed to pick up and report. Good hunting.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
CoolRebon on Feb 16, 2014 wrote:
Before accepting the quest, Catbeard will talk about his lawyer giving you details on his escape plan. The problem is he won't say his lines of the dialogue.

There a few missing dialogues scatter across the storyline but this is one I managed to pick up and report. Good hunting.
Welcome to the message boards Cool Rebon. It is a good player that cares enough to help to improve the game. These kinds of things get missed and your quick eye is very appreciated. I am looking forward to more of your astute observations.

Lieutenant
Jan 19, 2014
No problem. I was getting annoyed by the string of missing dialogue in the game so I might as well pitch in and spread some awareness.