Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

sos help

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jun 02, 2013
ok so im at bucks cave and i cant beat those spiders cold someone please help me

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
musketer592 on Feb 10, 2014 wrote:
ok so im at bucks cave and i cant beat those spiders cold someone please help me
The best way to schedule help is to state what date you are available (Give it at least two days from when you write your post to allow for moderation time and time for your helper to respond.) What time zone you are in, where you wish to meet and what realm you will be playing in. That way we can find you in the game as to place, time, and realm.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Petty Officer
Jun 02, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Feb 11, 2014 wrote:
The best way to schedule help is to state what date you are available (Give it at least two days from when you write your post to allow for moderation time and time for your helper to respond.) What time zone you are in, where you wish to meet and what realm you will be playing in. That way we can find you in the game as to place, time, and realm.
ok i can play on the 28 of febuary 2014 and meet me at juntion cool ranch at the life fountian i have a chicken first mate and i look like a royal navy officer and chrissy could you help me

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
musketer592 on Feb 12, 2014 wrote:
ok i can play on the 28 of febuary 2014 and meet me at juntion cool ranch at the life fountian i have a chicken first mate and i look like a royal navy officer and chrissy could you help me
I would be glad to help. What realm and what time of day? What time zone are you in too?

First Mate
May 01, 2012
musketer592 on Feb 12, 2014 wrote:
You've got the date and the place. All that is left is the time, what time zone you are in (or use EST), and what realm to meet in. Recommend you use a realm that doesn't have too many people in it. Makes it easier to find you or the people who are trying to help you.

First Mate
May 01, 2012
What I had to do with the spiders (especially with my Witchdoctor) was to use gear that increased my health, the weapon I was using, and abilities (such as spells for Witchdoctor - especially the AOE ones - area of effect). I then repositioned my powers putting most of my damage spells first along with one or two (you won't have time to use any more) healing spells. Also, anything that increased the damage I did or decreased the damage they did was moved to the front. Of course, after this fight was over, I had to reposition all the Powers back the way I wanted it for normal fights.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Petty Officer
Jun 02, 2013
ok idont know what realm im in, all i can tell you is that i am wearing a marlibonian amerals uniform from the admerals pack and to meet me at junktion in cool ranch at the life fountian on the 22 of febuary, that is the closest date i can play so far and chrissy or sombody meet me there just tell me what mount your using or what your whereing so i know its you

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
musketer592 on Feb 18, 2014 wrote:
ok idont know what realm im in, all i can tell you is that i am wearing a marlibonian amerals uniform from the admerals pack and to meet me at junktion in cool ranch at the life fountian on the 22 of febuary, that is the closest date i can play so far and chrissy or sombody meet me there just tell me what mount your using or what your whereing so i know its you
Sry dude i can't help without knowing what realm your in. He may want to contact support@pirate101.com

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Hey there, musketer592.

I am sure they or even I would love to give you a hand, but you still have to let us know what specific time (including am or pm) and Time Zone (ex. Eastern, Central, Mountain, Pacific) you will be available. If there is no time or Time Zone specified, we will know what day to find you but have no idea when to be there.

Also, you can tell which realm you are in by holding down both Ctrl and M on the keyboard at the same time. A window will pop up displaying your current realm and the other available realms. I would imagine that you would be in Avery because I believe that is the default realm your pirate is placed in when you create a pirate, and it sounds as if you may not have changed this yourself. Just hit Ctrl-M and it will state and highlight your current realm in the list of available realms. If you want to change realms you simply 'flip' through the 4 pages of available realms using the arrows, select one with the mouse and click the Go To Realm button below the list. Specifying the realm is very important when asking for help from someone who has not friended you in the game, because if you are in different realms your pirates will not be able to see each other even if you are both at the exact same place.

This is what the realm window will look like- click here

Gunner's Mate
Oct 12, 2010
I may also be there, just go to Avery's realm. And dude, I'm not trying to be argumentative, but you should really fix your grammar and spelling. By the way, you cannot friend me; I mean, I'd probably want to be your friend, but my friend's list is too big.

Stong Andy Armstrong, Lv. 65
Slick Luke Noble, Lv. 26

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
1Of1Musketeer on Feb 21, 2014 wrote:
I may also be there, just go to Avery's realm. And dude, I'm not trying to be argumentative, but you should really fix your grammar and spelling. By the way, you cannot friend me; I mean, I'd probably want to be your friend, but my friend's list is too big.

Slick Luke Noble, Lv. 26
We are not really here to be judgmental and instruct people on how to spell or use proper grammar. Some of the people on the boards are much younger and some may be from other countries- so they may not be very adept at the correct usage of proper English, spelling and/or grammar. Dotting I's and crossing T's isn't necessary as long as you can get the gist of the message.

And besides, I am sure they are trying their best. The boards are supposed to be a supportive place to make everyone feel welcomed without judging them or making them feel inferior in any way, shape or form. It is nice that you would friend him/her if you could, though.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Feb 22, 2014 wrote:
We are not really here to be judgmental and instruct people on how to spell or use proper grammar. Some of the people on the boards are much younger and some may be from other countries- so they may not be very adept at the correct usage of proper English, spelling and/or grammar. Dotting I's and crossing T's isn't necessary as long as you can get the gist of the message.

And besides, I am sure they are trying their best. The boards are supposed to be a supportive place to make everyone feel welcomed without judging them or making them feel inferior in any way, shape or form. It is nice that you would friend him/her if you could, though.
Well said and I wholeheartedly agree. I play with one pirate that is from Peru and his command of English is better than my command of Spanish but he gets lost VERY easily just when I try to help him with the game. We mostly communicate using Facebook, since I met him when I answered one of his questions on the Pirate 101 Facebook page. We talk there since there is a translator function. He has several questions too for the support team but he hesitates to try because he is not sure his emails would be translated. His English is that weak. This is a well educated teen that just happens to be from another country that does not speak English as their first language. If I were to correct his communication to me he would be horribly embarrassed. Valkor is right in reminding us to always give the other person the benefit of the doubt and as long as we can understand them then that's ok with us.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 12, 2010
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Feb 22, 2014 wrote:

Sorry, you're right, I feel really bad .

Sorry, again

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
1Of1Musketeer on Feb 24, 2014 wrote:

Sorry, again
No worries, I was not in any way wanting to make you feel bad. I just wanted to put out a reminder that we don't know who is on the other end of the vast technological corridor, typing those words into their PC from who knows where and with what background.

You don't need to feel bad- I don't truly believe that you were meaning disrespect or looking down upon anyone. I too am always checking my own grammar and spelling in the hopes of what I post being presented in the most put together way. But at the same time there is a broad spectrum of pirates from all walks of life, varying backgrounds/nationalities and representing a wide range of ages that all share the same passion for the game as you and I.

As long as we all stick together and try to help each other out, the Pirate101 and Kingsisle Community/family will remain strong and continue to grow.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
1Of1Musketeer on Feb 21, 2014 wrote:

Slick Luke Noble, Lv. 26
lets not get all chilis up in here! (sry that was a joke that my dads friend made when my dad got in a fight in the restaurant chilis lol) but really guys lets not say stuff about other pirates spelling problems. i mean, i mess up all the time when i am typing on here, and honestly sometimes i have to ask my mom for a little spelling help. lolz so its not very cool to tell a pirate that he or she is not good at spelling, that can be very hurtful if taken in the wrong way

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Hi musketer592,

I was just wondering if you were ever able to beat those spiders? If not I would really like to give you a hand. If you happen to read this just let me know which day, what time, time zone (ex. Eastern, Central, Mountain, Pacific...etc.) that you would be free to take on those nasty crawlies.

If you are not sure which realm you are in or how to change realms, I will just assume that you might be in Avery since that is the realm newly created pirates are placed. Or I could just check every realm at our meeting location and time in a matter of a couple minutes until I find your pirate.

Oh, and post your pirate's name so that I know whom to look for in the Spiral. And if you can, you can post which kind of chat you have- menu, limited or open text chatting.

Just let me know if you still need help with this or anything else and I will surely try my best to give you a hand.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
1Of1Musketeer on Feb 24, 2014 wrote:

Sorry, again
No need to feel bad. Sorrys have been said and your kind heart is shining through. None of us are perfect and I can tell you without hesitation that I have learned the hard way the effects of an unthinking word, even if you meant no harm. There is a reason I am really good at apologies. I had to learn and grow and make my apologies and grow from them so I didn't repeat my many mistakes I have made in my life as I learned how to be a blesser. I have been freely forgiven and I pass that on to anyone who asks me for it.
You have asked and you are perfectly fine in my eyes. Actually even better for now you are wiser and much more of a kind person. Cool, more kind people blessing others. Mission accomplished. x huge Chrissy Hug x

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
sorry! i am not good at like making plans and going to partys n things. i always forget or i already have plans lol! i have been busy as heck!!

Petty Officer
Jun 02, 2013
i finally beat bucks cave WITH NO HELP i know i shold have set a time but thanks for offering anyway o and i might come back here too ( if i need it ) ask help for miranda but so far no miranda help needed

Petty Officer
Jun 02, 2013
ok i easaly beat everyone after i BARLY defeated bucks cave (i beat it with all new charms and rings) and im headed for miranda,could someone help me chrissy maybe if you can meet me at miranda docks on 7th of march around 5:00 to 8:00 cant garantee a time so be flexible o and east coast time because i live in east tennesee

Petty Officer
Jun 02, 2013
o and my name is genorous angel whitman or atleast in the game