Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I want to change my name

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 11, 2012
I have a character named Jack Kidd, but now I'm wishing I gave him a different last name like "Hawkins". Jack Hawkins just seems to roll off the tongue better. How can I change my character's name?

Administrator
Hello! The name you chose from the naming wheels is the name your Pirate will carry with him throughout his adventures and is unchangeable.

If you like Jack Hawkins as a name though, keep in mind you can make up to six pirates on one account. A new Pirate Jack Hawkins is just a button click away!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Captain
May 13, 2011
One-Eyed Jack on Feb 7, 2014 wrote:
Hello! The name you chose from the naming wheels is the name your Pirate will carry with him throughout his adventures and is unchangeable.

If you like Jack Hawkins as a name though, keep in mind you can make up to six pirates on one account. A new Pirate Jack Hawkins is just a button click away!
well, one button click and a bunch more for dialogues and selecting looks, clothes, name and flag