Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Valkoor 1,000 yar!

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
jack morgan933 on Feb 17, 2014 wrote:
Sorry I missed out so late mate, but congrats anyway can't wait to see ye get to 2000th yars keep it up me friend.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan
Thank you my friend, you are always very thoughtful and I appreciate the congrats no matter when they arrive. I thank you again for the nice sentiments and hopefully will see you at Chrissy's party this Friday, if you can make it that is.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Golden Guardian on Feb 17, 2014 wrote:
Congrats again Valkoor, you are a legend :D
WOW- a legend.

Thank you my friend but that is a status that is far beyond the realm and scope of anything that I have done or accomplished. Although, I do like the sound of it and if only for the sake of gratuitous self indulgence, I will enjoy being called one- at least for a little while. I mean everyone would like to think of themselves in that light, at least once and for a little while, right?

Thanks again for the congrats and the compliment!

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
krokotopia pirate on Feb 17, 2014 wrote:
I will be Yarring all of his posts to make sure that happens.
Why thank you krokotopia pirate, that is very nice of you to say. Although I do ask that you only yar my post(s) if you like, can relate to, just enjoy or may agree with what I may have said in the post- or if it just appealed to you in some way or even possibly made you laugh. I wouldn't expect you or anyone else to Yar me just for the sake of it.

But as always you are very supportive and encouraging to your fellow pirates and I do absolutely appreciate your kindness.