Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Any Possibilities Of a Gauntlet Bundle?

AuthorMessage
Bosun
May 06, 2009
I was just curious if there were any considerations for a Gauntlet Bundle, like Wizard101's Pagoda and Winterbane Bundles, for Pirate101. I think it would be cool to have some kind of gauntlet for Pirate101 since there aren't too many side dungeons for leisure currently available. I've also had my fingers crossed for a MooShu, Monquista, Valencia, or Cool Ranch themed bundle in the future.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Cunning Finnigan S... on Jan 31, 2014 wrote:
I was just curious if there were any considerations for a Gauntlet Bundle, like Wizard101's Pagoda and Winterbane Bundles, for Pirate101. I think it would be cool to have some kind of gauntlet for Pirate101 since there aren't too many side dungeons for leisure currently available. I've also had my fingers crossed for a MooShu, Monquista, Valencia, or Cool Ranch themed bundle in the future.
Remember that Pirate101 is still somewhat new compared to its mentor. We will possibly get one in due time but until then you can always do the main quests till a gauntlet bundle comes :D