Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I can't redeem my gift!

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Mar 15, 2013
I logged on today and I saw I got a gift so I clicked on the little gift thing and boom game crashes. I don't even have enough time to read what the gift is.

Administrator
Thanks for your report! We'll check it out.

Stay tuned!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Feb 03, 2012
One-Eyed Jack on Jan 23, 2014 wrote:
Thanks for your report! We'll check it out.

Stay tuned!
Yeah ' what's with us getting the gift sign and getting no gift?

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
I had a problem where it shows I have a gift but I don't. Even if I click on it it wont take the gift symbol away.

Ensign
Dec 26, 2012
kingsile i bought a cutthroat bundle and i don't see my gifts! is this a bug or not? plz respond!

Ensign
Jun 18, 2013
I have noticed that my gifts from the Admiral's bundle are missing, despite me receiving notification that I have them, and the game wants me to upgrade to a membership when I already am a member. Is there some issue that needs to be attended to on my end, or is it something else?

Ensign
May 19, 2012
hello.

I have simillar problem. got gift notification, but when I click gift icon game doesn't crash but gift screen is empty like there's nothing to redeem. bug?

thnx in advance for reply.

Lieutenant
Oct 29, 2012
i was playing on the avery server then!!!
it says i got a gift.
i checked, but nope.
2 pages of nothing.
if something shows up, i will alert, but for now, is this happening???

Administrator
Sorry for the inconvenience. There is currently a bug causing gift icons to appear for many players and display several empty pages when clicked or fail to display all gifts if any were already in your gift window, and in some cases, cause Pirate101 to crash when you click on the gift icon.

We're working on a solution now.

Thanks for your patience!

Administrator
Gift icons and gift windows are correctly working again in Pirate101! Thanks for your patience and sorry for the inconvenience.

Petty Officer
Mar 15, 2013