Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A house party

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Hello everyone today i have decided to on the day this is posted to have a house party at my p101 house on the day this is posted at 8pm i will be on the blind mew realm awaiting my friend requests in avery's court.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
thatonevalenciansw... on Jan 23, 2014 wrote:
Hello everyone today i have decided to on the day this is posted to have a house party at my p101 house on the day this is posted at 8pm i will be on the blind mew realm awaiting my friend requests in avery's court.
I am hoping this is Central time zone?

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Note:i am now doing this in central time and doing it on the 27th.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Dang, sorry I missed the party. I got shanghaied by a migraine and I was blindfolded in bed at the party time. I truly hope all had a great time.

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
I missed it because I was grounded and you guys don't look at any of my posts.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
krokotopia pirate on Jan 28, 2014 wrote:
I missed it because I was grounded and you guys don't look at any of my posts.
Now Rebbeca, as I have explained to you in the game, I do not think you are reading the boards right. I just looked up threads that you authored and I didn't even go back 2 whole months and this is what I found:
In your "Hints to the next world" thread you have 39 views, readers or as you put it, looks.
In "If you need help with something" thread you have 38 viewers or 'lookers'
In "Krokotopia Pirate is back" thread you have a whooping 228 views.
In "Help Requests" thread you have even more, 297 views.
In your role play thread "Lost in Polaris" you have 81 views.
and in your thread "I have 2 things to discuss" you have 137 viewers along with posts from both Valkoor and myself praising you for what you had done and written.
In your help tips for Hydra, Valkoor himself invited you and asked you to please put your tips on the PHP Pirates Helping Pirates thread as he thought they were excellent enough to help out many pirates that read there. Have you even bothered to put your tips where they have been invited?

So as the numbers prove you are very much 'Looked at' or viewed, meaning your posts are Very read. Many people just read threads that interest them and a lot of people just aren't the chatty or 'posting' type. As the numbers prove 820 readers is a very impressive amount of people that stop just to read your posts. This isn't even counting all the reactions you get from comments you say on all the other posts that you didn't author but contributed to. You misunderstanding is causing you to look like you are crying wolf. As we have told you many times; You are a valued member of this message board family and the readers have shown you that they care enough about what you say to spend their valuable time and read what you have to say.
Please look at the numbers and if you like go back further than only 2 months.
Plus there is the fact that you also have more yars than posts. That really shows you that folks really like what you have to say.
Girl, you are and have been making a very valuable contribution to these boards.

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
dont worry everyone i had scheduling problems....again. so if you see me in p101 i promise as a "i'm sorry" gift i will invite you to my house in p101